I was feeling A LOT better until I went to my chiropractor. . .

Well, stay away from those quacks.

He had me do a different stretch and a nerve got pinched in my neck. I just about punched him for it!

I've always thought the whole chiropractic thing in general is kind of a joke. An expensive joke.

They can sometimes relieve pain temporarily, because back rubs feel good. But in the long run ibuprofen is a lot cheaper. And there's a lot less chance ibuprofen will make you pinch a nerve in your neck.

He had me do a different stretch and a nerve got pinched in my neck. I just about punched him for it!

I've always thought the whole chiropractic thing in general is kind of a joke. An expensive joke.

They can sometimes relieve pain temporarily, because back rubs feel good. But in the long run ibuprofen is a lot cheaper. And there's a lot less chance ibuprofen will make you pinch a nerve in your neck.

I agree. I've always thought, the more adjustments you have, the easier the joints will pop out.

Maybe, maybe not. Pain in the joints can lead to immobilization, which can lead to a lot of different pathologies that could render much, much more expensive tasks such as surgery. A good chiropractor will restore motion to the joints and most of the time won't cause pain.

Popping pills for pain only masks the symptoms. It does not treat the cause of the pain.

But you'll always have to go back to the chiropractor because they don't actually treat anything either. That's the point.

Chiropractic has little to no scientific backing.

Tell that to the dumbass jury that awarded the little weasle I ass-holed 3 years ago $25 grand. I can't believe people actually believe the sh#t that comes out of their mouth. Apparently they found the testimony of a chiropractor with a very embarrassing path to his degree more believable than a respected neurologist.

But you'll always have to go back to the chiropractor because they don't actually treat anything either. That's the point.

That is just completely false. Chiropractic has tons of scientific backing and it is exploding with research. Actually, in their scope of health care, they have about the most evidence supporting what they do and what ailments are best treated with chiropractic care (low back pain and cervicogenic headaches).

If you say that the chiropractors that claim they can cure cancer are quacks, then I would agree with you. However, in treating the musculoskeletal system, they are ranked as one of the best. If manipulating joints failed to work, then insurance companies and Obamacare wouldn't pay for it and physical therapy schools wouldn't be trying to teach it in their schools. Manipulation works and it works well when done correctly.

Tell that to the dumbass jury that awarded the little weasle I ass-holed 3 years ago $25 grand. I can't believe people actually believe the sh#t that comes out of their mouth. Apparently they found the testimony of a chiropractor with a very embarrassing path to his degree more believable than a respected neurologist.

What was embarrassing about it?

What was embarrassing about it?

Community college (2 of them) then to another school, which I considered to be a sign of him not being able to stick with anything. Problem with the guy that I hit was he was claiming headaches, etc. that impacted his schoolwork, bla bla bla. He had previously had 2 CT scans of his head prior to my rear end of him. Also was in a more violent collision from behind 3 months before my accident with him. he sued in that one was well, 2 years before he sued me and won nothing. So he went after me just before the 3 year mark expired, trying to go after 150,000 which was 3 times my insurance coverage at the time. His grades actually went up after my accident with him(which was in direct conflict with his claim that he couldn't concentrate anymore) and he also made up some bullsh#t about the accident about his girlfriend(who was driving the car he was in) crying and being upset, as well as him being really upset. None of which was true I talked to them after the accident(which was in a 25 mph zone) and they were both fine and more worried about being late to their party. He also sued his former girlfriend who was driving the vehicle he was in, despite her not being at fault at all. On top of all that, they made the collision appear worse by ripping off the plastic parts of the bumper(Pontiac Grandam) to make a huge hole on the right rear fender, which wasn't there after I hit them. Of course, the cops didn't photo either car so I had no way of proving it.

All of this allowed him to get some money to start his T-shirt business with his buddies. http://start.cortera.com/company/research/l3m5stn7l/ambient-vision-inks/

Long story short, he's a little pu&&y and I would have loved to get the chance to beat his ass. I watched his Facebook wall for a year leading up to the trial and he was a typical happy-go-lucky college student who went out and got drunk and partied just like the rest of them. He saw 2 neuroligists on his own accord and they couldn't find anything wrong with him other than saying he was suffering from mental illness. Consequently the same conclusion that my defense lawyer's neurologist came to.

Even his tardo chiropractor released him from treatments saying everything was completely normal a full 18 months prior to him racking up more medical bills with 5 other chiropractors, etc.

Off rant.

Perhaps this is why I hate chiropractors. Or perhaps it's because the ones I know are complete nut-jobs.