Anyone suffer from these? I've had a headache for about a week that starts in the top of my head, radiates down the back of my head and it feels like my neck is where the problem is coming from. I went to the chiropractor yesterday to see if my neck was out of place. Got a few cracks, but not like I normally do, I go monthly to the chiro by the way, and the pain didn't go away like it normally does if it's a problem with my neck. The pain goes away with ibuprofen so I can't imagine it's something really serious cause I doubt ibuprofen would make it go away. I looked up different headache symptoms and this one seems to fit the bill. Really don't want to go to the doctor so they say, "yep, that's what you have, take some Advil and deal with it!" Waste of money...........

You know, it's not uncommon for those who don't have regular bowl movements to suffer tension headaches. In other words, if you're one of those people who's full of sh#t...

Hehehehehe...

To be full of $hit I would need to pass the BAR exam...................haven't taken it yet. What do you do for a living? Oh....................that's right...............

• 2 weeks later...

Still having them from time to time, I was feeling A LOT better until I went to my chiropractor and he had me do a different stretch. I pinched a nerve or something and it felt terrible on Saturday night.

I suggest more ALCOHOL. It works wonders on things that ail you. :D