More road woes.

Mark this one as a loss

Can you just ban yourself?

Why? We have a kindergartner calling plays, we never play good after giving out the blackshirts, we commit stupid penalties galore....where do I begin?

You must not be watching the same game we are all watching... You say Beck is calling horrible calls, so I take it you could do better? His play calling is fine, our players are not executing and not making good decisions. You act like this is NCAA on PS3, BECK DOESN'T CONTROL THE PLAYERS. What happens after that snap, is all on the players.

I probably could. Doesn't take a blind man to see the zone read has been there all day. ALL DAY!!! Their pedestrian run defense has been terrible on the edges and yet we keep trying to go for the home run every 2nd and 3rd down.

You realize if you run the exact same play every time, then that play will fail to be there "all day"? Beck isn't perfect, but it's not hard to see that you can't run the same thing every time.

Why? We have a kindergartner calling plays, we never play good after giving out the blackshirts, we commit stupid penalties galore....where do I begin?

Tim Beck is in Kindergarten? Is it like that disease Robin Williams' character had in the movie Jack? I feel like you aren't entirely accurate here.

So once again, the blackshirt jinx lives on. I really am getting sick of wondering which team i'll be watching every week. I love how we're once again making a bad QB look like a seasoned veteran. Makes me sick to my stomach.

9/27 (33.3%) for 100-some yards is what qualifies as 'seasoned veteran' to you? I'm not going to say that I could do that, since I don't think I suffer from extreme arrogance thinking I could do a better job than highly specialized and exclusive people that actually do those jobs, unlike some other people in this thread, but you must be really, really, really impressed with a lot of quarterbacks if that's your standard.