Taylor's new record

You know who threw a lot of INT's one time... Brett Farve.

You all see the flip throw Taylor made to Bell? Pretty Farvish too.

About gave me a heart attack! :lol:

Same here. I thought I was losing it. But watching the replay, Taylor looks so confident when he does that. He just has a feel for. But a stroke occurance nonetheless.

I know, he was running and I was like, chuckleshuffle and then he threw it and I was like, :o:ahhhhhhhh , then our receiver caught it and I was like, :clap:woo:snacks:

When he thru at INT in our Red Zone I was like :grr:steam:bang but when nullified the TD, I was like :horns Then on our final drive I was like :ohnoes :ohnoes :ohnoes :ohnoes but when Jamal caught the ball, I was like :w00t :w00t :w00t:leghump: :leghump: :woo :woo

:lol: I grabbed both my boys and ran around the house like a mad man, my wife was yelling at me to be quite cause the windows were open. My entire neighborhood is full of Iowa fans and one Michigan fan........................LOVE IT!

I have said it before that this kid is special...No, he may not win a NC (or 2) like Tommie...or be named mvp of 3 bowl games....he may not lead us into the NC game like Crouch with a Heisman.... but Tmart is a player and I feel lucky that we have this guy. It's funny, because as I feel fortunate, I am always having to defend him to other Husker fans who despise him.

It would be interesting to compare the yardage to the number of "starts"... I bet it would be close... TF started mid-way through his freshman season, but missed most of his jr. campaign.... Crouch started a lot of games for NU... Tmart started games as a freshman, but missed several during the mid to end do to injury and missed time as a sophomore.

I always go back to the argument that ALL of those other QB's had much better lines....especially Tommie... They also had much better defenses, which in turn, gave the ball back to the offense more and in better situations.....yes, on the other hand, I think that we have better WR now and the offense has changed, allowing for the passing yards (which add up more quickly).

Tmart does make a ton of mistakes, but he makes a ton of plays. So many times, he either has 0 time to set feet or he is scrambling from the time he gets the snap. Not sure Beck helps him a lot at times with the play call.....example is yesterday on the pick at goal line... 2nd and goal, throwing a 2 yard "out"....praying for the rub route..... high risk .... out routes especially with little room to work with are the most dangerous to throw...Now, the other two where on Taylor.

Glad he is a Husker...

Because "good" QBs never have multiple INT games:

Matt Barkely has four multi-INT games this year; Taylor has two

Johnny Manziel has two mulit-INT games this year.

Brandon Weeden had four multi-INT games last year; only got him drafted in the first round and starting as a rookie

Remember when people would say "If only we had James Franklin"? 57% passer, 4 TDs, 6 INTs. Just because they're in the SEC now? Three multi-INT games last year

If only we had Denard Robinson? 53%, 9 TDs, 9 INTs

Braxton Miller? 4 multi-INT games this year

How many more do you want?

• Fire 2

That is amazing he has already set the record. His final tally will be crazy at the end of next season. I wish our wins lately would be a more fashionable, but heck I will take it. It appeared he was favoring his ankle a bit at times. He should have a giant bowl game with the rest he will receive.

Because "good" QBs never have multiple INT games:

Matt Barkely has four multi-INT games this year; Taylor has two

Johnny Manziel has two mulit-INT games this year.

Brandon Weeden had four multi-INT games last year; only got him drafted in the first round and starting as a rookie

Remember when people would say "If only we had James Franklin"? 57% passer, 4 TDs, 6 INTs. Just because they're in the SEC now? Three multi-INT games last year

If only we had Denard Robinson? 53%, 9 TDs, 9 INTs

Braxton Miller? 4 multi-INT games this year

How many more do you want?

+1

How come?

It's extremely tedious watching the guy throw the ball right to defenders several times per game, and showing little overall interest in protecting the football, with little hope for improvements in these areas.

Frustrating to watch, but as long as we keep squeaking by these mediocre teams, it's hard to argue with his methods.

Yes, but consider he's managed to acheive what he has playing behind the O-lines that he's had. A change of Offensive Coordinators. And frankly the lack of running backs that the other guys had. It is impressive. If he could just stop the mistakes he makes.

I have said it before that this kid is special...No, he may not win a NC (or 2) like Tommie...or be named mvp of 3 bowl games....he may not lead us into the NC game like Crouch with a Heisman.... but Tmart is a player and I feel lucky that we have this guy. It's funny, because as I feel fortunate, I am always having to defend him to other Husker fans who despise him.

It would be interesting to compare the yardage to the number of "starts"... I bet it would be close... TF started mid-way through his freshman season, but missed most of his jr. campaign.... Crouch started a lot of games for NU... Tmart started games as a freshman, but missed several during the mid to end do to injury and missed time as a sophomore.

I always go back to the argument that ALL of those other QB's had much better lines....especially Tommie... They also had much better defenses, which in turn, gave the ball back to the offense more and in better situations.....yes, on the other hand, I think that we have better WR now and the offense has changed, allowing for the passing yards (which add up more quickly).

Tmart does make a ton of mistakes, but he makes a ton of plays. So many times, he either has 0 time to set feet or he is scrambling from the time he gets the snap. Not sure Beck helps him a lot at times with the play call.....example is yesterday on the pick at goal line... 2nd and goal, throwing a 2 yard "out"....praying for the rub route..... high risk .... out routes especially with little room to work with are the most dangerous to throw...Now, the other two where on Taylor.

Glad he is a Husker...

Well, these so-called fans you speak of have preconceived opinions that will never be swayed. I pity them. Big Red reaction, Culhain had to hit the button on a guy for this crap. He just wasnt gonna hear it after yesterday. Them folks-yes, they are few and dont nearly represent the majority-are severly mentally bothered individuals whom I pity because they will never be happy about anything.

Glad he is a Husker...

Well, these so-called fans you speak of have preconceived opinions that will never be swayed. I pity them. Big Red reaction, Culhain had to hit the button on a guy for this crap. He just wasnt gonna hear it after yesterday. Them folks-yes, they are few and dont nearly represent the majority-are severly mentally bothered individuals whom I pity because they will never be happy about anything.

I think the numbers of these fans are higher than you think. What I find interesting is that I live up here in Big 10 country and frequently invite people over to watch the games with me that never follow Nebraska since I have yet to find another Nebraska fan within 40 miles(Michigan fans, Wisconsin fans, Minnesota fans, normally engineering alumni from those schools) and the overwhelming response from them is that our QB is awful. Most of the Nebraska fans are hot and cold on the kid depending on the week. Because you never know what you're going to get from him. Same thing last night. Had a Gopher fan/Vikings fan over and he couldn't get over how many points we left out there because of mistakes. It's not just Tmart. The constant penalties make me want to pull my hair out. I like Taylor, and he is better this year, but some of his decisions are puzzling. Bottom line is we should have won that game by at least 2 TDs based on what I saw and we were extremely fortunate to have squeaked out a victory, because I wasn't feeling real confident if Maher was going to come in and kick the FG at the end. If Taylor continues to improve he could have a very solid senior year and our offense is set up to have a great season. To me it's just frustrating to have SO MANY weapons on offense and not having them get the ball more often.