How many times do we have to see the almost touchdown

IAHUSKERS1

When you look at the POV camera, it shows their receiver switching the ball between his hands right before Santos hit him. If both hands would have been on the ball at that time, it would have been a touchdown. The call can go both ways, that is why they just said the play stands as called, because there just wasn't enough video evidence to over turn it. The announcers are being complete idiots with bringing it up after every play.

• Fire 2

When you look at the POV camera, it shows their receiver switching the ball between his hands right before Santos hit him. If both hands would have been on the ball at that time, it would have been a touchdown. The call can go both ways, that is why they just said the play stands as called, because there just wasn't enough video evidence to over turn it. The announcers are being complete idiots with bringing it up after every play.

I kind of thought he was bobbling the ball.

If it was a bad call, it took since September 25, 1982, to get a payback on the terrible calls from that Penn State game. I wouldn't argue one way or another whether it was a bad call, but if it was....

Exactly my thought! Calls do even out over time! Except no NC at risk here.