*** What We Learned ***

walksalone

We still manage to give up 14 points due to penalties and turnovers combined. Needs to be cleaned up or it will cost us during our rematch with wiscy.

Did you watch the game? Our backups had the turnovers and gave up the points. Our starters are fine.

The problem is systemic! (Sarcasm) Im not trying to make a huge deal out of it, I know where the points came from and your question comes off a tad overly aggressive.

I learned that there is a senior band member named Betsies Wiener. She was introduced during pre game.

It's Betsie Zwiener. Get it right :lol:

Her brother played baseball, it always sounded like the announcer was saying "Chad's weiner in the hole" but it was really Chad Zweiner.

edit: the above statement is true, however the relation to Betsy is false, and the name of the involved party has been changed to protect the innocent.

I learned that there is a senior band member named Betsies Wiener. She was introduced during pre game.

It's Betsie Zwiener. Get it right :lol:

Her brother played baseball, it always sounded like the announcer was saying "Chad's weiner in the hole" but it was really Chad Zweiner.

edit: the above statement is true, however the relation to Betsy is false, and the name of the involved party has been changed to protect the innocent.

OMG. That's funny as hell.

We still manage to give up 14 points due to penalties and turnovers combined. Needs to be cleaned up or it will cost us during our rematch with wiscy.

Not sure if serious.

Serious, but not freaking out over, and I'm pretty surprised everybody is calling me out on this... remember how great we looked during the non-conference games and compare it to this. Against weak teams we looked great, against any decent team we had to make a come back in a close game. We played great, but I think this is an issue that could hurt us later on. I'm proud of the team this year, its just a concern, and imo a valid one. I'm not going to defend the comment any more.

Not sure if serious.

Serious, but not freaking out over, and I'm pretty surprised everybody is calling me out on this... remember how great we looked during the non-conference games and compare it to this. Against weak teams we looked great, against any decent team we had to make a come back in a close game. We played great, but I think this is an issue that could hurt us later on. I'm proud of the team this year, its just a concern, and imo a valid one. I'm not going to defend the comment any more.

I swear I remember the radio announcers mention that the starters only had 4 penalties. To me it looked like they really worked on EXECUTION.

Not sure if serious.

Don't think we will be seeing the whole 2nd or 3rd sting in the CCG. Just a hunch.