Scenario after #2 Oregon and #1 Kansas St. loses

Fuzzy

Notre Dame will be #1 and stay that way. I can't see Notre Dame losing to a USC team that just lost to UCLA and an injured Matt Barkley. So i say its safe to say the Irish are going to Miami and Lou Holtz can finally die happy.

SEC will have a team going to Miami for the National champ game. Alabama will represent the West, I don't see Auburn beating the Tide. Florida and Georgia are tied in the East, Georgia has the tie breaker. Bulldogs play Ga. Tech and the Gators play at Florida St. Driscoll is out and their offense is struggling without him, I think the Seminoles will win this game at home. Georgia will beat the Yellow Jackets and go against Alabama in the SEC champ game. If Mark Richt and the Bulldogs can beat Alabama and face Notre Dame in the BCS National Game, i think the coach will get another extension on his contract.

As for the Pac - 12, Stanford will be hyped and playing to keep their hopes of playing for the Pac - 12 title by beating UCLA. Oregon can beat the Beavers, but its up to UCLA to get them in the Pac - 12 title game.

So, in conclusion. Look for Notre Dame to go against either Georgia or Alabama.

The good thing is that even if ND loses, there is still potential (and a pretty good possibility) that the NC game won't be SEC vs SEC. The reason I say this is because this is the BCS top 5:

1. ND

2. Bama

3. Georgia

4. Florida

5. Oregon

Pretend that ND loses to USC. Florida plays Florida State and has looked like dog crap the last few weeks, especially on offense. I think FSU will beat the Gators, especially since it is a home game for the Noles.

Either Bama or Georgia will lose a game because they will play in the SEC CCG. That means that if Oregon beats Oregon State, they would move up and be in the NC game against the SEC champ. And if they lose as well, K-State is sitting at #6 and would be ready to jump into that role as well.

Not sure what would be more painful to see: Notre Dame winning a national championship and having to hear about that, or the SEC winning a national championship and having to hear everybody give the entire conference a BJ for the next year like they already do. Tough situation we are in......... Why didn't K-State and Oregon do what they were supposed to do so we didn't have this situation?!

I can't see Georgia Tech beating Aaron Murray and the Bulldogs at home. They have as much as Auburn beating Alabama at home.

Notre Dame beats USC at home. Barkley is out with a sprained AC joint in his right shoulder. Redshirt freshman Max Wittek will start, he has only seen game time against Hawaii, Colorado and UCLA.

I would rather see Notre Dame win a National Championship that Kansas St. or the SEC.

I can't see Georgia Tech beating Aaron Murray and the Bulldogs at home. They have as much as Auburn beating Alabama at home.

Notre Dame beats USC at home. Barkley is out with a sprained AC joint in his right shoulder. Redshirt freshman Max Wittek will start, he has only seen game time against Hawaii, Colorado and UCLA.

I would rather see Notre Dame win a National Championship that Kansas St. or the SEC.

Quit bringing logic into this discussion. I don't like it.

Florida State really deserves to be in the national title talks. I don't care if the ACC is dogshit outside of the top two teams, they have one loss and are behind three two-loss teams. It's not like the SEC has played a schedule that is head and shoulders above every other conference in the country, I'm pretty sure their top six teams combined for one game against a ranked opponent in non conference play (Alabama vs. Michigan). I guess they get a shot to show how stupid these rankings really are when they host #4 Florida this week (again, really doubt they are the 4th best team out there).

Prediction: Notre Dame loses to USC, Georgia loses to Alabama, Florida loses to Florida State, Oregon loses to Oregon State, Kansas State loses to Texas, LSU forfeits to Arkansas, Stanford loses to UCLA twice, and Florida State jumps to the second spot in the BCS poll. Take it to the bank.

Notre Dame will be #1 and stay that way. I can't see Notre Dame losing to a USC team that just lost to UCLA and an injured Matt Barkley. So i say its safe to say the Irish are going to Miami and Lou Holtz can finally die happy.

SEC will have a team going to Miami for the National champ game. Alabama will represent the West, I don't see Auburn beating the Tide. Florida and Georgia are tied in the East, Georgia has the tie breaker. Bulldogs play Ga. Tech and the Gators play at Florida St. Driscoll is out and their offense is struggling without him, I think the Seminoles will win this game at home. Georgia will beat the Yellow Jackets and go against Alabama in the SEC champ game. If Mark Richt and the Bulldogs can beat Alabama and face Notre Dame in the BCS National Game, i think the coach will get another extension on his contract.

As for the Pac - 12, Stanford will be hyped and playing to keep their hopes of playing for the Pac - 12 title by beating UCLA. Oregon can beat the Beavers, but its up to UCLA to get them in the Pac - 12 title game.

So, in conclusion. Look for Notre Dame to go against either Georgia or Alabama.

This is the most likely scenario. I just can't imagine another 1 loss team jumps an SEC champion. Although the numbers would probably tell you out of Fla St, Oregon, KSU, Rutgers there are teams that can claim they played a tougher schedule.

The SEC-ACC games don't affect who wins the SEC east correct?