Danica Patrick is available

I always find it funny when someone on a thread like this claims someone like Danica is "disgusting".

Wow...I would like to meet your girlfriend or wife. Now, she might not be your type or her personally might not appeal to you...But....disgusting? That's laughable.

Yeah, like if she didnt come plop her ass in your face, you wouldnt.

Like I've said before, Danica is basically my 5 year olds first crush. Kyle Busch is his favorite driver (m&m car), but I'm starting to think Danica is his favority person. haha. My wife is pregnant with our 3rd, and he's saying if it's a girl we should name her Danica. How does one handle that?

I was trying to think of something witty to say, but I have nothing. I'm laughing. Good luck with that.

Well if it's a boy, he wants Kyle.

I cant stand the Busch's.

I hate my life.

Don't ever hate your life Acct. You have a young family and a wonderful life ahead of you. The glass is half full and all you have to do is add some ice.

T_O_B

I always find it funny when someone on a thread like this claims someone like Danica is "disgusting".

Wow...I would like to meet your girlfriend or wife. Now, she might not be your type or her personally might not appeal to you...But....disgusting? That's laughable.

Yeah, like if she didnt come plop her ass in your face, you wouldnt.

Like I've said before, Danica is basically my 5 year olds first crush. Kyle Busch is his favorite driver (m&m car), but I'm starting to think Danica is his favority person. haha. My wife is pregnant with our 3rd, and he's saying if it's a girl we should name her Danica. How does one handle that?

I was trying to think of something witty to say, but I have nothing. I'm laughing. Good luck with that.

Well if it's a boy, he wants Kyle.

I cant stand the Busch's.

I hate my life.

Don't ever hate your life Acct. You have a young family and a wonderful life ahead of you. The glass is half full and all you have to do is add some ice.

T_O_B

I know this. I was kiddin. I wouldnever actaully hate my life because my nascar-obsessed 5 year old wants us to name our 3rd beloved child after a damn Busch brother simply because his sponsor are the f'ing m&m's, or an overrated woman race car driver who's only in the position she is in because of the need of sexual parity in the sport, or becuase she did a few sexy commercials and my 5 years just happens to be a victim of early testosterone or whatever sh#t like that. haha :D

I know this. I was kiddin. I wouldnever actaully hate my life because my nascar-obsessed 5 year old wants us to name our 3rd beloved child after a damn Busch brother simply because his sponsor are the f'ing m&m's, or an overrated woman race car driver who's only in the position she is in because of the need of sexual parity in the sport, or becuase she did a few sexy commercials and my 5 years just happens to be a victim of early testosterone or whatever sh#t like that. haha :D

Hey she won an Indy Race. So far she's not doing much worse than her other open wheel counter parts. Toney Stewart seems to be the exception, he can flat out drive.