Danica Patrick is available

She's disgusting.

Daniel Tosh's take on her is perfect.

Still do not want.

Have you seen the movie "Shallow Hal"? I think you have some inner issues with how you judge women. I'm certain that with your current take on the female sex and your expectations for such, that you are going to end up bitter and alone. You need to find the inner beauty of a woman and not just nitpick a freckle here or a pimple there.

Or youre just gay.

She's disgusting.

Still do not want.

Have you seen the movie "Shallow Hal"? I think you have some inner issues with how you judge women. I'm certain that with your current take on the female sex and your expectations for such, that you are going to end up bitter and alone. You need to find the inner beauty of a woman and not just nitpick a freckle here or a pimple there.

I agree with what you're saying here, but none of us (at least that I know of) know Danica well enough to judge her "inner beauty." From what I've read about her, she seems like a bitch, so that would be a turnoff for me. Other than that, she ok.

All you strange fokkers who said Katy Perry is a 6. Well let me correct you. Katy Perry is a 9, Danica Patrick is a 6, and that's being generous.

Danica drives a f'ing race car for a living. f#*k off. That's an automatic +3.

Awww, you're from the South and actually like NASCAR?

All you strange fokkers who said Katy Perry is a 6. Well let me correct you. Katy Perry is a 9, Danica Patrick is a 6, and that's being generous.

hey now don't type cast all of us southerners. I'm originally from Alabama. I think Nascar is only good for background noise or crashs at superspeedways (only if everyone walks away unhurt). As it's to long and boring of a race. Dirt racing and drag racing is where the action is.

She's disgusting.

Still do not want.

I agree with what you're saying here, but none of us (at least that I know of) know Danica well enough to judge her "inner beauty." From what I've read about her, she seems like a bitch, so that would be a turnoff for me. Other than that, she ok.

You took me serious again. How adorable.

No, I dont have much for NASCAR. My almost 5 year old son is completely obsessed with it though. Ever seen a 5 years old kid have all Cup series drivers names and numbers over the past 10 years memorized? How's about when he walks through the house singing "nationwide is on your side" over and over. I just dont know what to do about it.

You took me serious

You're not? How sad.

again. How adorable.

I don't understand any of this part. You must have me confused with someone else.

I dont know what's happening anymore. I thought it was adorable that you took me serious (or you didnt). Again referred to people in general. I have a tendancy to make smart ass sarcastic remarks that are generally taken seriously. We good now?

She's disgusting.

Still do not want.

Or youre just gay.

Quite the leap for me saying that I find Danica unattractive.

Maybe you're the bitter one.