Maybe TMart can give his passing mechanic's number to Michigan

Maxconvert

Gardner did just fine given his lack of playing time this year and for the magnitude of this game. He more than held his own coming off the bench at the end of the season to play in Michigan's biggest game of the year.

Oh, so not even having your offense cross midfield the entire second-half is "just fine"?

I'm not sure here. Do you need a hug? Someone to coddle you? Re-read your initial post. Then accept the facts that have been laid before you in this thread.

Hahahahaha. Easy to understand why you have to resort to snippy personal attacks, because your point is so utterly stupid

Michigan's "passing Qb" Gardner is incredibly inaccurate. Don't really understand why Denard is limited to running, when Gardner doesn't really look like a better passer. For those who still don't like Martinez' passing, flip on "The Game" right now and see MIchigan trying to complete a forward pass

You're kidding right? You must have watched another game then. Gardner did just fine given his lack of playing time this year and given the magnitude of this game. He more than held his own coming off the bench at the end of the season in what was without a doubt Michigan's biggest game of the entire year.

11 for 20 passing with one TD and one INT and two fumbles lost is "just fine"? Do you give Martinez the same leniency?

And how long has your beloved 'T Magic' taken to progress to where he is all the while still being as inconsistent as he is taboot??!!!! Gardner did just fine today given that this kid was stepping in for Robinson at the end of the season in again what was Michigan's biggest game of the year. He could have did a lot worse...

Check back with me when Garnder is the all time Michigan leader in passing and total offense.

Don't think he will get there. First of all he only has 1 year of eligibility left, he will have to get granted a medical hardship to play another year. Second Dennard's total offensive numbers are way out of reach for Gardner. Third, whilst I am not intimately familiar with MU records, they have had some really good QB's play there so I am guessing the passing number is out of reach also.

Gardner did just fine given his lack of playing time this year and for the magnitude of this game. He more than held his own coming off the bench at the end of the season to play in Michigan's biggest game of the year.

Oh, so not even having your offense cross midfield the entire second-half is "just fine"?

I'm not sure here. Do you need a hug? Someone to coddle you? Re-read your initial post. Then accept the facts that have been laid before you in this thread.

Hahahahaha. Easy to understand why you have to resort to snippy personal attacks, because your point is so utterly stupid

Someone needs a time out...

NapTimeAtAuntieMoes_Full.jpg

Someone needs a time out...

NapTimeAtAuntieMoes_Full.jpg

Yes they do. Glad to see you taking one.

Don't think he will get there. First of all he only has 1 year of eligibility left, he will have to get granted a medical hardship to play another year. Second Dennard's total offensive numbers are way out of reach for Gardner. Third, whilst I am not intimately familiar with MU records, they have had some really good QB's play there so I am guessing the passing number is out of reach also.

I wasn't expecting him to. He was complaining about Martinez only having progressed to being "inconsistent" in his third year.

OSU wins. We are sole owners of the Legends division. Nice. No co-champion crap.

Why would there be 'co-champions'? We beat Michigan. There would be no "co-champion crap."

Technically, if we had the same record we would be "co-champions" but we would win the tie-breaker based on head-to-head.

Which in my book says Nebraska is the sole division champ

I think the argument being made is if both teams (Michigan and Nebraska) ended up with the same record, Michigan would be able to claim, as they did in 97, that we were co-champs. We in Nebraska know that is not the case either time. We ended up with the Sears Trophy in 97 and will be the winner of our division this year. Any bragging or wild claims would be done only by Michigan fans.

On the original post, I watched the Mich-OSU game yesterday and was amazed both by the lack of passing and the futility of the passing that did occur. Maybe it was the cold weather, which Taylor M said affected him as well vs Iowa. I texted my son several times about how bad Michigan's passing game was. I remember after our win vs the Wolverines, many of their fans lamented as to why Gardner wasn't the QB that replaced Robinson. Maybe this is why?

OSU wins. We are sole owners of the Legends division. Nice. No co-champion crap.

Why would there be 'co-champions'? We beat Michigan. There would be no "co-champion crap."

Technically, if we had the same record we would be "co-champions" but we would win the tie-breaker based on head-to-head.

Most people agree, but then there's Mizzou...

Tell that to Mizzou, which still celebrates the trophy it got for being co-champion with us a few years back ( they have a banner for it )

Just saw the post above mine.