Notre Dame @ USC

Mavric

The whole Silas Redd thing is hilarious.

In other news I am a SEC fan until middle January.

Roll Damn Tide.

Didn't think there would be anything that could make me cheer for the SEC. Apparently I was wrong.

At least I can hope for a Georgia win so it's someone different - and not in a golden helmet.

Noooo

Root for the Tide. I have ZERO confidence in UGA coming up big and they got blown out by the c$%ks.

Mark Richt is a great guy. I want the killer in Saban. Take the sure win. Bama has the best talent across the board.

Although the REAL best Lb plays at UGA in Jarvis Jones and I would love for him to upstage Teo

I agree. Alabama would be the better bet. I'm just tired of them.

Absolutely. But we are dealing with the lesser of two evils. Not the most desirable of situations. : /

Nebraska fans have a bit harder of a time trying to pull for Alabama than fans of other schools probably do, because they are threatening the legacy of our mid-90's championship run.

I think the gap is bigger to jump for freshman winners. I really don't want him to win it...and it's going to be because of a petty reason.

But we already have ESPN going down on Notre Dame for compiling a couple of impressive wins. I won't be able to stand them if they add to that disaster more talks of "HERPDY DERP JOHNNY FOOTBALL"

I think the gap is bigger to jump for freshman winners. I really don't want him to win it...and it's going to be because of a petty reason.

But we already have ESPN going down on Notre Dame for compiling a couple of impressive wins. I won't be able to stand them if they add to that disaster more talks of "HERPDY DERP JOHNNY FOOTBALL"

I don't want him to win to protect Archie. Then he has 3 years to win another :/

Equally selfish reasons. But it's going to happen....