It's official - NU vs. OU in Norman on 9/18/21

knapplc

This will be interesting. I'm not a fan that is just giddy over this simply because they are OU. I'm actually more excited about some of the other non-con teams we have coming up than them.

However, what is going to be interesting about this is that by that time, good or bad, both teams will probably have new coaches. It would be a very rare situation that both teams would still have Bob Stoops and Bo Pelini.

When coaching changes happen, the program can have major changes.

This will be interesting. I'm not a fan that is just giddy over this simply because they are OU. I'm actually more excited about some of the other non-con teams we have coming up than them.

However, what is going to be interesting about this is that by that time, good or bad, both teams will probably have new coaches. It would be a very rare situation that both teams would still have Bob Stoops and Bo Pelini.

This was just up on my twitter feed:

Paul Jake Jacobsen@HuskerTapes

2021 Nebraska vs Oklahoma; featuring two of the best head coaches in college football...Joe Ganz & Josh Heupel

This was just up on my twitter feed:

Paul Jake Jacobsen@HuskerTapes

2021 Nebraska vs Oklahoma; featuring two of the best head coaches in college football...Joe Ganz & Josh Heupel

Could even be Zac Taylor lol. He is a step ahead of Ganz in the coaching career lol. Even Scott Frost ;)

celebrating.gif

I have seen this GIF many times, and it's awesome. But I've always wondered, why are they so excited? What happened? I WANT TO KNOW!

Donkey show in Mexico maybe? The guy in the red shirt and glasses almost looks like he is disgusted lol

Or he may be asian, I don't know.

Courtesy of Husker Tapes, here are highlights from the Game of the Century, featuring Johnny "The Jet" Rodgers tearing loose some shoes...

One of the great calls in radio history featured here, as Lyell Bremser

Joe Wylie in to kick. Wylie stands at his own 24, waits for the snap. Rodgers, deep for Nebraska. Here’s Wylie’s kick-- it’s high, it holds up there. Rodgers takes the ball at the 30. He’s hit and got away. Back upfield to the 35, to the 40! He’s to the 45! He’s to the 50, to the 45! To the 40, to the 35! TO THE TWENTY!! TO THE TEN!! HE’S ALL THE WAY HOME! HOLY MOLY! MAN, WOMAN AND CHILD, DID THAT PUT ’EM IN THE AISLES! JOHNNY THE JET RODGERS JUST TORE ’EM LOOSE FROM THEIR SHOES! David, how about that!!

- Lyell Bremser