Webster in for the USC game.

I have to give it up the Nebraska crowd. Even though I don't usually, I took my own advice posted previously and came out and supported the cause/T. Webster signing. There were more people in the stands than normal and everyone was engaged throughout. The Red Zone was chanting Webster's name all night. No matter what, You can definitely say that Husker nation did its' part.

The OWH reported that as of today, there was no LOI turned in yet. I think he leaves sometime today, but am not sure when.

He leaves today and will be ready to go for next season. Signed and N

Whew.....I'm tickled, because we really need that kid. I'll feel even better when I see him suited up.

I was half-watching Sky Sports News here in Auckland while feeding my little guy. Rugby this, cricket that...Then I hear Tai Webster announced his signing at the University of Nebraska before coming back to New Zealand. My poor child probably thought I got whiplash turning my head toward the TV. Great news.

People...if Tai plays as good as what I've seen from him so far here...the Huskers are gonna be loving basketball for a while. This is a big get.

• Fire 1