Webster in for the USC game.

Webster is a program jump starter. I am a big fan of our other signings, but this type of guy is special. If he gets here next year can you imagine the back court rotation?

Webster, Biggs, Parker(with a year of starting experience), Hawkins, Gallegos and Shields(with a year in the system). That is a very talented bunch with legit depth that can run with the best of them.

I would encourage you guys to do everything you can to get a great atmosphere Monday. Email the University asking them to run promotions (although it's late in the game for this, and they've been made aware of my disappointment), email newspapers asking them to run stories on it encouraging fans to go, go to the game yourself and bring lots of people that like to yell, and if you're a student: get your ass to the game and bring 10 rowdy friends with you!

I have to give it up the Nebraska crowd. Even though I don't usually, I took my own advice posted previously and came out and supported the cause/T. Webster signing. There were more people in the stands than normal and everyone was engaged throughout. The Red Zone was chanting Webster's name all night. No matter what, You can definitely say that Husker nation did its' part.

The OWH reported that as of today, there was no LOI turned in yet. I think he leaves sometime today, but am not sure when.

I have to give it up the Nebraska crowd. Even though I don't usually, I took my own advice posted previously and came out and supported the cause/T. Webster signing. There were more people in the stands than normal and everyone was engaged throughout. The Red Zone was chanting Webster's name all night. No matter what, You can definitely say that Husker nation did its' part.

The OWH reported that as of today, there was no LOI turned in yet. I think he leaves sometime today, but am not sure when.

He leaves today and will be ready to go for next season. Signed and N