Ready to play you guys

I would like to congratulate Georgia on a tremendous victory vs Nebraska. That 84 to 7 a**whooping set a new NCAA record for full and complete victories. I didnt think 900 yards was possible but even your 3rd stringers made or d-line look like little girls.

Now, now, 84-7? Come on. That's insane.

It'll be at least 120 - -14

First play they run is jet sweep right up the gut 75 yard touchdown run. Next session martinez throws a pick for a UGA 20 yard touchdown run. 3 and out for big red while UGA gets a kickoff return for a touchdown. Pelini goes into melt down mode and throws the playbook in the gatorade. What happens in the next 50 minutes after all this is a mixture of blood and vomit after a night of binge drinking. Husker fans and Husker team members wake up in a pool of there own vomit having shat all over themselves. Looking up at the scoreboard in disbelief that someone actually hung 100pts on them. Georgia never lets off the gas to show them who them whose boss. Another 10-4 season. Pittfull.

• Fire 1

At this point I'm totally ashamed of husker fans. We are suppose to be the best fans in college football. Looks more like the best fans as long as our team is winning. Good luck to Georgia. I'm sure the huskers will be ready to play. Should be an interesting game

Oh, relax. We're just poking fun at the whole situation right now.

Just because we're not having high hopes doesn't mean we aren't Husker fans.

• Fire 1

At this point I'm totally ashamed of husker fans. We are suppose to be the best fans in college football. Looks more like the best fans as long as our team is winning. Good luck to Georgia. I'm sure the huskers will be ready to play. Should be an interesting game

Oh how dare you say that you'll be labeled as a sunshine pumper and crazy. How could you ever think that after what happend last night? :sarcasm

How the hell do I change my picture?

Also many of the people from our board are about to come over here lol.

What board are you coming from? I've been reading many comments on a few sites, and most GA fans feel like we don't deserve to play against the Bullbogs. How's it over on your board? Granted many fans are rightfully upset after the Alabama game, but do you think we will even offer a good game to GA?

You're ready to play us and we're never ready to play anybody. Lol- figures. I just hope that we can make it resemble a football game. We have some friends who are diehard Bulldog fans. From my point of view, this is the worst possible bowl matchup we could have drawn. Not looking forward to this curb stomping in the least.

I have said all season this team can play with anyone. Domers or Bama and Dawgs included. It just depends on what team shows up and how long they stay. This staff learned a hard lesson Sat. They suck. reality knocked on Beck and Paps door and the collectively crapped their pants. Time for Bo to ease up the scheme. Go hat on hat. get the athletes on the field even if it means that the seniors last game was that debacle that was the most embarrassing loss in Husker history IMO. Swallow that bitter taste, that is not defeat it is your pride. get some help. Make some calls back to your buds in the SEC. see what works. Take the reigns and tell Paps he can sit this one out. Tell Beck what he will call. actually coach. Be the head coach, not some innocent by-stander that you were on Sat.

Neighbor is GA fan. He says team doesn't care about this game. Consolation prize at best. Says they will go down to have a good time. Winning is an after thought.

I have no faith that Bo will have the team ready. I do think we can win. No one is unbeatable.

welcome to the board. Hope we beat y'all.

• Fire 1