Fiscal Cliff

Donald Trump says this Fiscal Cliff BS is way overrated and is nothing more than a political tool used by both parties. Also that going over this so called "cliff" will be good for this country as a whole in the long run. I would take Don's word on economics over any crooked politician, so I'll go with that.

Wow I actually agree with Trump on something! Still think he's a fool though...

Congrats to both parties, the Pres, Congress and the Senate. You passed a stop gap, 154 pages long that you "read" in 3 minutes. My taxes (along with 77% of Americans) was raised, you simply pushed it down the road for 2 more months, are spending $41 for every dollar cut and managed to get in a lot of pork, breaks for Hollywood and Corporate ....... Awesome, awesome job.

Every single incumbent, Dem or Rep needs to be shown the door this next election.

If anyone performed their job like these clowns you would have been fired the first week.

Why does DC think that we can spend our way out of debt?

• Fire 1

So, let me get this straight.

The congress makes us believe that they worked night and day all the way up to new years eve to fix our fiscal problems.

They worked on it so hard that they just didnt have time to help the people in NY and NJ.

BUT...they had time to get all their pork into the bill to make them look good to the people back home.

Congrats to both parties, the Pres, Congress and the Senate. You passed a stop gap, 154 pages long that you "read" in 3 minutes. My taxes (along with 77% of Americans) was raised, you simply pushed it down the road for 2 more months, are spending $41 for every dollar cut and managed to get in a lot of pork, breaks for Hollywood and Corporate ....... Awesome, awesome job.

Every single incumbent, Dem or Rep needs to be shown the door this next election.

If anyone performed their job like these clowns you would have been fired the first week.

Why does DC think that we can spend our way out of debt?

Except this guy. Maybe we can get his dad to come out of retirement as well.

• Fire 1

Well for the moment were back on the debt ceiling issue. Why is it so hard to pay for a debt that you've already incurred, and in most cases previously vote to allocate and spend? Nobody in their right mind would write a check and tell the bank "Hey I don't want to pay that, so don't withdraw it from my account. Thanks!"

Well for the moment were back on the debt ceiling issue. Why is it so hard to pay for a debt that you've already incurred, and in most cases previously vote to allocate and spend? Nobody in their right mind would write a check and tell the bank "Hey I don't want to pay that, so don't withdraw it from my account. Thanks!"

Why should Congress allow the government to pay . . . the money . . . that Congress . . . . already spent . . .

Why should Congress allow the government to pay . . . the money . . . that Congress . . . . already spent . . .

The name should be changed from Debt Ceiling to something else. The word 'debt' makes some members of congress lose their tiny little minds.