To Kenny or not to Kenny

tmfr15

Tmfr15

Go play volleyball! It was one of a few plays all night that showed someone on the team had a pulse! It's Kenny's job to make that play, it's the defenders job to be aware of that happening! Kenny did his job- LEGALLY!

Now speaking of a pulse. Where was the bench clearing brawl after TM got unnecessarily body slammed! It shoulda got straight up WWE up in that bitch! If that happened in a Florida Florida St game, both teams would have to forfeit cause everyone woulda been suspended!

This topic is played out. Got to say I am disappointed, but we will have to just agree to disagree.

You guys believe bone rattling crack back blocks, blasting receivers to separate the ball, and blind side decapitations of the QB are OK.

Guess I am not in the camp.

Time to move on.

Seriously how can you watch that gif and not think it was a good hit. The guy was locked in on Turner, it's about 90% his fault that he got blown up. You may not like it but he needs to check his surrounding, i.e. keep his head on a swivel. You can't go running in open space like that with opponents around and not expect to get hit.

This topic is played out. Got to say I am disappointed, but we will have to just agree to disagree.

You guys believe bone rattling crack back blocks, blasting receivers to separate the ball, and blind side decapitations of the QB are OK.

Time to move on.

You best, because that's what football has always been about. And only two of the three above are being outlawed.

The thing is the defender was responsible for how hard he went down. You run full bore without looking into any block and you are going to get decleated. That's why they say 'keep your head on a swivel.' There is literally nothing else Kenny could have done but make a clean block. He didn't go in viciously, he just stood his ground and blocked the guy. Like others said anything less and Kenny was just getting getting run over, and much more likely to get hurt.

Time to move on.

dont forget bodyslams that aren't even penalized! If Suh did that to Cutler in the NFL he would be suspended for a year!

Seriously how can you watch that gif and not think it was a good hit. The guy was locked in on Turner, it's about 90% his fault that he got blown up. You may not like it but he needs to check his surrounding, i.e. keep his head on a swivel. You can't go running in open space like that with opponents around and not expect to get hit.

Because someone still has their panties in a bunch for the loss and is a complete homer.

This topic is played out.

Wrong. It was a mistake from its inception. You don't whine about our players making legal hits to other Husker fans. It was a stupid topic and crying about getting called out is stupid.

When is the last time you went to a Husker game? They play the "hits of the game" on the jumbotron every single game, and every one of those plays is what you just described. How can someone be so obtuse as to claim the very thing that defines football is wrong about football? Baffling. Utterly baffling.

Time to move on.

Please do.

• Fire 1

Honestly, I want to body slam Martinez. He's outscoring himself by running for an amazing TD, then throwing two passes that resulted in touchdowns for the Badgers. Seriously though, Borland should be penalized and possibly even ejected. Thankfully, Taylor was OK.