Embarrassed this girl is living in my state.

Yeah, a Darwin Award winner. Assuming she won't be contributing to the gene pool from behind bars. :facepalm:

I think she already did if I'm remembering a report right...

To late.

Yeah, sounds like the state took her kid away. At least that'll help out on the nurture side of the equation.

Yep. Grew up on a farm two miles south of waco, right off of the blacktop. Did all my banking there, even when I moved to Omaha because their customer service was outstanding.

Nothing like banking with people who let you write a check for a car, then work out the loan paperwork later. Miss those guys, sad they are famous because of that dumb girl.

Yep. Grew up on a farm two miles south of waco, right off of the blacktop. Did all my banking there, even when I moved to Omaha because their customer service was outstanding.

Nothing like banking with people who let you write a check for a car, then work out the loan paperwork later. Miss those guys, sad they are famous because of that dumb girl.

well if your parents still live there, tell them to be carefull, it's a jungle there. Literally a jungle. This summer on that blacktop, a mountain lion ran infront of my car, stopped and hissed at me ,then 30 seconds later ran into a cornfield taking gigantic leaps. And no, i wasn't on acid.