New Juco TE offered

Sandland and him are two totally different TEs.

looking at sizes they are almost mirror images. The one thing i noticed by their films are Sandland is faster and catches the ball better. Wouldn't say they are totally different TEs though. What d you mean by that? Just curious, I know you know alot more than me when it comes to recruiting. Thanks for all your work on this board!!!

I see this one more so as a blocking TE rather than a pass catcher like Sandland. You don't spend all of your time recruiting a blocking tight end, Sandland is a difference maker. A TE like him really gives us some mismatches on the field.

• Fire 1

I see this one more so as a blocking TE rather than a pass catcher like Sandland. You don't spend all of your time recruiting a blocking tight end, Sandland is a difference maker. A TE like him really gives us some mismatches on the field.

Hell I say we take em both. We will strike out most likely on almost all of the JUCO DTs. I would rather add another solid TE prospect than reach at other spots.

Hedley do you ever say anything positive about the huskers if you don't like them then leave!!! I don't say a lot on here because most everyone say what i'm thinking and I don't feel i need to repeat stuff. But your comments drive me nuts!!!!!

Johnson is heading elsewhere, Bradley isn't coming here, Peko is MSU bound. Hooks is considered an Ole Miss lock. Quincy is our only solid shot at a JUCO DT that we really know of. Not being negative being honest and realistic.

Hedley do you ever say anything positive about the huskers if you don't like them then leave!!! I don't say a lot on here because most everyone say what i'm thinking and I don't feel i need to repeat stuff. But your comments drive me nuts!!!!!

Johnson is heading elsewhere, Bradley isn't coming here, Peko is MSU bound. Hooks is considered an Ole Miss lock. Quincy is our only solid shot at a JUCO DT that we really know of. Not being negative being honest and realistic.

Wouldn't say Hooks is a lock. He's very happy with us lately, and Bo still has to do his in-home with him. But the rest seem not interested.

Wouldn't say Hooks is a lock. He's very happy with us lately, and Bo still has to do his in-home with him. But the rest seem not interested.

Hooks if he hasn't been told already needs to know he is our #1 on the recruiting board. We need him to come in and start day 1 no doubt about it.

Hedley do you ever say anything positive about the huskers if you don't2 like them then leave!!! I don't say a lot on here because most everyone say what i'm thinking and I don't feel i need to repeat stuff. But your comments drive me nuts!!!!!

Hooks if he hasn't been told already needs to know he is our #1 on the recruiting board. We need him to come in and start day 1 no doubt about it.

I am guessing that Russell is the silent JUCO DT commit people have insinuated about. If true that is big. It also sounds like the staff is imaging up ground with Hooks. That would be an impressive haul.

From what I have read in a couple other places is that he is a backup plan for if we dont get Sandland. Watching his video he has good blocking skills and catches the ball well . Seems to be comfortable with catching the ball in traffic.

I don't think he's a back up. We want at least 2 juco TE and 1 from HS in this class. We're losing a lot of skill in this area this year that we need to replace.