Minecraft: Memorial Stadium

Haspula

Never really figured out the point of the game. But I will give credit where credit is due. That is freaking awesome

There is none, really. It's a sandbox, it's what you make of it; just be creative. I think it's best to play online, and help build a city/town/whatever.

Anyway, I considered building this too at one point, but then I realized it would have probably taken me a year to make.

One of the endzones in supposed to say "Nebraska".

Just bein an ass. It's in such detail I couldnt find anything else missing. This is a video game?

The creative and building aspects of Minecraft allow players to build constructions out of textured cubes in a 3D procedurally generated world. Other activities in the game include exploration, gathering resources, crafting and combat. Gameplay in its commercial release has two principal modes: survival, which requires players to acquire resources and maintain their health and hunger; and creative, where players have an unlimited supply of resources, the ability to fly, and no health or hunger. A third gameplay mode named hardcore is the same as survival, differing only in difficulty; it is set to hardest setting and respawning is disabled, forcing players to delete their worlds upon death.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minecraft

Basically, you just go into a world and do whatever the hell you want. The flexibility is staggering.

Basically this is a building game, but then someone can come along and kill you while you're building, right?

If you play survival mode there are monsters that spawn at night that you have to protect yourself from, and you have to gather and make resources. There's also just a creative mode where you have unlimited resources and no monsters.

I saw this on another forum. It was created by a disabled child and his father. The son can not hold blocks well enough to make stuff out of them so they use the game to build stuff instead. So yeah, it might be "decidedly amateur", but considering a disabled child built it, I will just say it is awesome.

Basically this is a building game, but then someone can come along and kill you while you're building, right?

If you play survival mode there are monsters that spawn at night that you have to protect yourself from, and you have to gather and make resources. There's also just a creative mode where you have unlimited resources and no monsters.

Generally speaking, I'm against death by monster. Just doesn't appeal to me.

I've seen about a million screenies of stuff people have built in Minecraft. There's a group of folks in Europe building their entire city. It's neat, but what are you going to do with it?

I don't have fraps, but here's mine, 1 block = 1 yard

field.png

Here's the west stadium entrance

west.png

My only problem, is we've never actually gone in the west stadium. Our tickets are in the South endzone, so we've always gone in East Stadium. Does anyone have some pictures INSIDE the west stadium? I have this from google maps, pretty much just the ramp up to seating, and the boxes.

west%20lobby.png

• Fire 4

Generally speaking, I'm against death by monster. Just doesn't appeal to me.

I've seen about a million screenies of stuff people have built in Minecraft. There's a group of folks in Europe building their entire city. It's neat, but what are you going to do with it?

Make a bunch of money off of mass youtube views.

The most impressive thing I've still seen done is the Starship Enterprise. Inside and out. 1:1 replica. Absolutely absurd.

I've also seen Hogwarts, which was almost equally as ridiculous.