Anyone still hungover?

craigsker

I can't remember a time where I have felt the hangover from a loss as long as this one after losing the B1G championship. I'm finding it hard to shake this funk I'm in and just wondering if anyone else is experiencing the same thing. That loss stung bad...

Am I a bad fan if I say I'm just not that excited about the bowl game?

I can't remember a time where I have felt the hangover from a loss as long as this one after losing the B1G championship. I'm finding it hard to shake this funk I'm in and just wondering if anyone else is experiencing the same thing. That loss stung bad...

You're just one of many Husker fans who choose to put your emotions in the hands of college athletes. You should pry expect to ride the emotional roller coaster every year until you wake up and realize it is just a game--- oh, and it was still a hell of a great year.

• Fire 1

You're just one of many Husker fans who choose to put your emotions in the hands of college athletes. You should pry expect to ride the emotional roller coaster every year until you wake up and realize it is just a game--- oh, and it was still a hell of a great year.

Maybe you should just lay off the guy.

Or GTFO.

• Fire 3

Get used to it! Now that Ohio St. is off probation the chances of us winning the Big Ten now just went down dramatically. Even if we do get to the CCG just get our asses kicked.

You realize we could have said the same thing in the Big 12 with Oklahoma and Texas right.... Suck it up nancy.

Difference is we have a coach that loves to get taken to the woodshed on national tv.

Get used to it! Now that Ohio St. is off probation the chances of us winning the Big Ten now just went down dramatically. Even if we do get to the CCG just get our asses kicked.

You realize we could have said the same thing in the Big 12 with Oklahoma and Texas right.... Suck it up nancy.

Difference is we have a coach that loves to get taken to the woodshed on national tv.

Right. You are absolutely right.

We had the same coach when we were in the Big 12...

We had the same coach when we were in the Big 12...

The Big Ten is too big for his britches.