Anyone still hungover?

craigsker

Get used to it! Now that Ohio St. is off probation the chances of us winning the Big Ten now just went down dramatically. Even if we do get to the CCG just get our asses kicked.

You realize we could have said the same thing in the Big 12 with Oklahoma and Texas right.... Suck it up nancy.

Difference is we have a coach that loves to get taken to the woodshed on national tv.

We had the same coach when we were in the Big 12...

The Big Ten is too big for his britches.

Saying this about a guy that's won around 70% of the games he's been the head coach in is just flat out stupid.

• Fire 2

I can't remember a time where I have felt the hangover from a loss as long as this one after losing the B1G championship. I'm finding it hard to shake this funk I'm in and just wondering if anyone else is experiencing the same thing. That loss stung bad...

Am I a bad fan if I say I'm just not that excited about the bowl game?

You're just one of many Husker fans who choose to put your emotions in the hands of college athletes. You should pry expect to ride the emotional roller coaster every year until you wake up and realize it is just a game--- oh, and it was still a hell of a great year.

^^^^^this^^^^^^^^I was fine the day after. pissed as hell during the game but fine the day after.

so what? he falls flat when the games matter against the better teams. If your content winning 9-10 games a year and a bowl game that's fine. But there are people who want to surpass that and become one of the big boys that we used to be.

Like every other generalization, that just isn't true. But I'm done arguing with you about it because you apparently have no desire to escape your shittyass fantasy land.

so what? he falls flat when the games matter against the better teams. If your content winning 9-10 games a year and a bowl game that's fine. But there are people who want to surpass that and become one of the big boys that we used to be.

I'm only going to explain this once.

No one is content on winning just 9-10 games a year. We all want to win them all. But a lot of fans here haven't seen enough to believe we need to go changing coaches, because we understand that doing so can be risky. Instead of thinking "oh if we get a new coach, we're all of a sudden gonna to be going to BCS bowls". When in fact we might head backwards because of the coaching change.

I'm willing to give Bo more time. Let him use the recruits from the last couple recruiting years. Because as bad as we've played for some games, we've still managed to win enough games to get a chance to play a big boy like Georgia.

• Fire 3

No one is content on winning just 9-10 games a year. We all want to win them all. But a lot of fans here haven't seen enough to believe we need to go changing coaches, because we understand that doing so can be risky. Instead of thinking "oh if we get a new coach, we're all of a sudden gonna to be going to BCS bowls". When in fact we might head backwards because of the coaching change.

I'm willing to give Bo more time. Let him use the recruits from the last couple recruiting years. Because as bad as we've played for some games, we've still managed to win enough games to get a chance to play a big boy like Georgia.

Good post.

I can't remember a time where I have felt the hangover from a loss as long as this one after losing the B1G championship. I'm finding it hard to shake this funk I'm in and just wondering if anyone else is experiencing the same thing. That loss stung bad...

Am I a bad fan if I say I'm just not that excited about the bowl game?

You're just one of many Husker fans who choose to put your emotions in the hands of college athletes. You should pry expect to ride the emotional roller coaster every year until you wake up and realize it is just a game--- oh, and it was still a hell of a great year.

Maybe you should just lay off the guy.

Or GTFO.

what did he say that got you so but hurt. time to change that pad.

I wouldn't call the Capital One Bowl a good bowl. We have regressed in the last 2 years. Bo has had his chance to get new OC's on both sides of the ball. He hired his inexperienced friends. kids won't want to come if everytime they see on tv is Nebraska getting waxed. It will hurt recruiting if they keep happening. Bo will have time for Georgia and if it's another lopsided loss then Bo isn't doing his best. Georgia isn't a big boy they haven't been consistent enough.

I wouldn't call the Capital One Bowl a good bowl. We have regressed in the last 2 years. Bo has had his chance to get new OC's on both sides of the ball. He hired his inexperienced friends. kids won't want to come if everytime they see on tv is Nebraska getting waxed. It will hurt recruiting if they keep happening. Bo will have time for Georgia and if it's another lopsided loss then Bo isn't doing his best. Georgia isn't a big boy they haven't been consistent enough.

Husker_99--- there comes a point where you have to wake up, take a deep breath, and say, "I literally don't know jack sh#t". You are literally ignorant on everything you just explained above.

You sit through every game just waiting for someone to make a mistake so you can come on here and go "I TOLD YOU SO!!!!!!" well guess what piss ant, there were 10 good things that happened to every 1 OMFGz moment this year. your "regressions" as explained above are you taking husker football so personally, that you think YOU deserve a team that wins a national title every year. I mean literally, those are your demands. If WISC was a close game, you'd be here spewing the same bullsh#t. You and the other 4% of piss ants are not the voice of husker nation. The poll on huskermax the other day showed 77% of people are liking the direction the program is going. Now I would suggest you sit the f#*k down and start getting behind this coaching staff and the next 10 years will be a little more enjoyable for you.

thanks in advance

• Fire 5

You know.. I kind of feel bad for you.

You know what would be really funny?

If Nebraska beats Georgia.

I've been thinking about this for the last several days. If Nebraska does indeed beat Georgia, I think I will be more stunned than happy, as strange as that may sound. That's how far my hopes have fallen; from expecting Nebraska to win, to waking up on Gameday and hoping for the best.