Anyone still hungover?

craigsker

so what? he falls flat when the games matter against the better teams. If your content winning 9-10 games a year and a bowl game that's fine. But there are people who want to surpass that and become one of the big boys that we used to be.

I'm only going to explain this once.

No one is content on winning just 9-10 games a year. We all want to win them all. But a lot of fans here haven't seen enough to believe we need to go changing coaches, because we understand that doing so can be risky. Instead of thinking "oh if we get a new coach, we're all of a sudden gonna to be going to BCS bowls". When in fact we might head backwards because of the coaching change.

I'm willing to give Bo more time. Let him use the recruits from the last couple recruiting years. Because as bad as we've played for some games, we've still managed to win enough games to get a chance to play a big boy like Georgia.

I wouldn't call the Capital One Bowl a good bowl. We have regressed in the last 2 years. Bo has had his chance to get new OC's on both sides of the ball. He hired his inexperienced friends. kids won't want to come if everytime they see on tv is Nebraska getting waxed. It will hurt recruiting if they keep happening. Bo will have time for Georgia and if it's another lopsided loss then Bo isn't doing his best. Georgia isn't a big boy they haven't been consistent enough.

Husker_99--- there comes a point where you have to wake up, take a deep breath, and say, "I literally don't know jack sh#t". You are literally ignorant on everything you just explained above.

You sit through every game just waiting for someone to make a mistake so you can come on here and go "I TOLD YOU SO!!!!!!" well guess what piss ant, there were 10 good things that happened to every 1 OMFGz moment this year. your "regressions" as explained above are you taking husker football so personally, that you think YOU deserve a team that wins a national title every year. I mean literally, those are your demands. If WISC was a close game, you'd be here spewing the same bullsh#t. You and the other 4% of piss ants are not the voice of husker nation. The poll on huskermax the other day showed 77% of people are liking the direction the program is going. Now I would suggest you sit the f#*k down and start getting behind this coaching staff and the next 10 years will be a little more enjoyable for you.

thanks in advance

Your warning level has been increased for the personal attack. A second violation will result in a supension. A third will result in a ban. Attack the post, not the poster.

I wouldn't call the Capital One Bowl a good bowl. We have regressed in the last 2 years. Bo has had his chance to get new OC's on both sides of the ball. He hired his inexperienced friends. kids won't want to come if everytime they see on tv is Nebraska getting waxed. It will hurt recruiting if they keep happening. Bo will have time for Georgia and if it's another lopsided loss then Bo isn't doing his best. Georgia isn't a big boy they haven't been consistent enough.

2010 bowl game - Holiday bowl - quality factors: first game 1978, pay out $2.35 million, played on Dec 27

2011 bowl game - Capital One bowl - quality factors: first game 1946, pay out $4.25 million (highest non-,BCS) played on Jan 1

2012 bowl game - Capital One bowl - quality factors: first game 1946, pay out $4.25 million (highest non-,BCS) played on Jan 1

I think I am just kind of sad that the season is basically over. Each year I love the anticpation, I love heading to Lincoln to party, hitting the bars to party for the games, joking around and having fun, always thinking that there is another game the next weekend, now, we get to the end of the season with just one more game and no more "next weekends" for games, so it kind of sucks.

I'm still hopeful things can be sorted out. I feel what happened is a direct result of Bo's hiring practices. Both Beck and Papuchis show promise.

Regardless I personally feel better than I did than the last two years we spent in the Big 12. When you cause your own problems you have the ability to fix those problems. When you're getting cheated, your only solution is to extract yourself from the situation (which was done).

so what? he falls flat when the games matter against the better teams. If your content winning 9-10 games a year and a bowl game that's fine. But there are people who want to surpass that and become one of the big boys that we used to be.

No one is content on winning just 9-10 games a year. We all want to win them all. But a lot of fans here haven't seen enough to believe we need to go changing coaches, because we understand that doing so can be risky. Instead of thinking "oh if we get a new coach, we're all of a sudden gonna to be going to BCS bowls". When in fact we might head backwards because of the coaching change.

I'm willing to give Bo more time. Let him use the recruits from the last couple recruiting years. Because as bad as we've played for some games, we've still managed to win enough games to get a chance to play a big boy like Georgia.

Husker_99--- there comes a point where you have to wake up, take a deep breath, and say, "I literally don't know jack sh#t". You are literally ignorant on everything you just explained above.

You sit through every game just waiting for someone to make a mistake so you can come on here and go "I TOLD YOU SO!!!!!!" well guess what piss ant, there were 10 good things that happened to every 1 OMFGz moment this year. your "regressions" as explained above are you taking husker football so personally, that you think YOU deserve a team that wins a national title every year. I mean literally, those are your demands. If WISC was a close game, you'd be here spewing the same bullsh#t. You and the other 4% of piss ants are not the voice of husker nation. The poll on huskermax the other day showed 77% of people are liking the direction the program is going. Now I would suggest you sit the f#*k down and start getting behind this coaching staff and the next 10 years will be a little more enjoyable for you.

thanks in advance

Your warning level has been increased for the personal attack. A second violation will result in a supension. A third will result in a ban. Attack the post, not the poster.

Silver..... Nice!! +1.. it was worth the warning

Georgia isnt a big boy? They were what, 5 yards from playing in the NC. Some people act like we are 6-6 playing Vanderbilt in the Kraft Fight Hunger bowl

thanks in advance

Let me explain something to you. If these losses were close i would be behind Bo. I am not a kool aid drinker. Yes i wanted to make a big told you so thread after the CCG, but i didnt. I am glad you think it's ok for us to rolled on national tv and then after the game Bo looking so lost like he don't have any answers as to what just happened. Face it if Bo wasn't winning 9-10 games you would be just as hard on him. Because Bo has been winning games and the losses are few you just ignore it like most of you on the board. All your ilk does when these losses happened you act like its a shock and didn't see it coming meanwhile the smart ones could've told you this weeks ago. All you do is make excuses for Bo. No i don't expect us to play for the national championship game every year. All i want minimally is to watch Nebraska not get taken to the woodshed. I guess that is asking too much huh?

I would consider Georgia a "big boy" for the simple fact that not only were they :15 seconds away from a NC game.....BUT BUT...they bring many players to the NFL draft year AFTER year. Period. They may not always have the best team...but they are loaded with talent. NEB will have to play very sharp football in order to beat the bulldogs, but they are beatable.

So Hukserfowler, Georgia is relevant for 1 year and they are a big boy? Nope, try again.

You are recklessly swinging at anything that moves. Establish some sort of premise. What are you trying to argue?

Georgia had a good season that ended up 4 yards short of an SEC championship and a NC birth. Very good football team and it will take a great game for us to beat them.

I do however like our offense matching up with their defense though. Truely do. Watched the SEC title game yesterday and Georgia's LBs aren't very disciplined against the run. Very talented, but gamble a ton. I like the fact that we SHOULD be able to move the ball on them. Defensively, I don't like the match ups. We will need a huge game out of Stafford and PJ to beat them. Will take a hell of a defensive effort to beat them. But last I checked there is a game to be played and our boys in red will be there!!!!!!!

So Hukserfowler, Georgia is relevant for 1 year and they are a big boy? Nope, try again.

So in order for a team to be a quality opponent they have to be Bama, Ohio State, LSU, etc.?... You make no sense. With better clock management at the end of the SECCG the Bulldogs are playing in the NC game instead of Bama, and we would probably be set to face the Crimson Tide on New Years. How would it look on this board if that were the case?

I agree with some of the posts here. The thing is.....fans said the exact same thing about Osborne....."he can't win the big game"..."the game has passed him by"...."it's time to move on".....He won his 9 or 10 wins every year.....But, folks werent happy with that. We aren't back to where we used to be...yet Injuries...new conference....things happen. We need more speed on defense and Bo knows that. Hell....didn't he win a NC at LSU as the defensive coordinator? Hell...I was just as mad seeing us getting blown out as everyone else.....but it's over.

Oh.....Merry Xmas board!!!