The Capital One Bowl...this deal is getting worse all the time...

You seriuosly [sic] think the same crew and oh by the way, Beebes' [sic] not there anymore are going to come in and we will see a repeat of the AtM game?

Last I checked, Texass is still in the Big XII, which means they are still trying to run the damn thing from Austin. So yes, I fully expect a repeat of the AtM game. And again, as I stated before, I would love to be wrong on this (and for you to be right, naturally)...but I fully expect to see a lot of ticky-tack and just blatantly wrong calls made next week.

And you seem to forget that same crew showed partisan "officiating" in not one, but three games. The AtM game just happened to be the most blatant and visible of the three. The LJS and OWH ran the numbers and did the math on this to confirm this was more than just sour grapes by Nebraska fans.

WOW... Just wow... When did Husker fans get to this point? After so many games, win or lose, over the last three years, the first words out of so many people mouths is "The Refs were out to get us", really, I remember when we were moving to the B1G everyone was excited because they had such greats refs...

Now Texas will somehow send a crew to get one over one us in a bowl game. I think they have enough problems in Austin right now, but if we happen to lose in a squeaker, you, and your tinfoil hat wearing brothers will be convinced Texas screwed us again....

there are only three ways this game can end...

1. huskers eek out a win.
  2. huskers win big.
  3. huskers get curb-stomped early on, i become incredibly inebriated and spend the majority of the game crying to myself while posting cat *.gifs to the 'open game' thread to trying make myself feel better.

Hey, that's a good one hack; cats are special creations.

I have one that, through observation, has learned how to turn the lights on in our home. I know that he could turn them off as well, but he just seems to prefer light to darkness.

there are only three ways this game can end...

1. huskers eek out a win.
  2. huskers win big.
  3. huskers get curb-stomped early on, i become incredibly inebriated and spend the majority of the game crying to myself while posting cat *.gifs to the 'open game' thread to trying make myself feel better.

Hey, that's a good one hack; cats are special creations.

I have one that, through observation, has learned how to turn the lights on in our home. I know that he could turn them off as well, but he just seems to prefer light to darkness.

And running up your electric bill.

WOW... Just wow... When did Husker fans get to this point? After so many games, win or lose, over the last three years, the first words out of so many people mouths is "The Refs were out to get us", really, I remember when we were moving to the B1G everyone was excited because they had such greats refs...

Now Texas will somehow send a crew to get one over one us in a bowl game. I think they have enough problems in Austin right now, but if we happen to lose in a squeaker, you, and your tinfoil hat wearing brothers will be convinced Texas screwed us again....

No, people were excited because the B1G has consistent officiating. It may not be the best in FBS, but they're consistent, and you typically know where you stand with them.

And considering the significant and numerous non-calls being made in favor of Georiga, you'd have to be pretty obtuse to not recognize the officiating was a rather one-sided affair. While we were getting called for holding, motion, and intentional grounding, Georgia got away with all three (the first two multiple times, including their first TD) all game long. The only things Georgia really got tagged for were Personal Fouls--things that were pretty black and white and hard not to call when you're on national television.

Yes, our team did more than enough to stop ourselves, and this loss is on our team. That doesn't take away that the Big XII officiating was decidedly and obviously partisan throughout the game.

And if our defense plays decent and gets a turnover or two, i gives us a good chance to win this game.

That's a tall order for this defense sans Baker. Perhaps if the talk about going to a 3-4 base defense were more than just talk?...I dunno...

I would like to point out that my thoughts proved to be right. Too bad we still lost the turnover battle, otherwise I think we would have won.

And if our defense plays decent and gets a turnover or two, i gives us a good chance to win this game.

That's a tall order for this defense sans Baker. Perhaps if the talk about going to a 3-4 base defense were more than just talk?...I dunno...

I would like to point out that my thoughts proved to be right. Too bad we still lost the turnover battle, otherwise I think we would have won.

Good call on that. I just didn't see our defense being able to stop the run, but they were able to slow it down and forced Georgia to pass more often than they probably wanted to(?)

Good call on that. I just didn't see our defense being able to stop the run, but they were able to slow it down and forced Georgia to pass more often than they probably wanted to(?)

they did force two TO's but they didnt play decent