Taylor Martinez comment

UGA_X

Let's have a contest before the game between the players.

Georgia players: what is the ratio of circumference of a circle to a diameter? ( we ain't talkin apple pi neither)hint hint

Nebraska players: How many sec players would pass Big 10 entrance exams, Based on relative intelligence below the mason-Dixon line? Or can Bubba sign his own name? Your choice.....

Nebraska players please extrapolate in line graph please......

Who wins?

Which is the proper spelling for the plural form of the common term for the subspecies Canis lupus familiaris: A) Dawgs B) Dogs

Yup, just what I, and my friends had feared happened…

The NU offence and Defense showed up with a bigger chip than the UGA team. And it definitely looked like our NFL laden Defense had $$ in their eyes for three quarters, or our DC finally woke up, and decided to Coach his players.

I don’t know how many players you guys have that may jump to the NFL; but there is no reason I see, that NU won’t be a top 10 team next year.

I do think there were a few questionable calls that went against NU that effected the game; the intentional grounding penalty (are you kidding me? Everyone saw the RB get tangled up and fall, he was “in the area” so wtf?) oh and the borderline hit on Martinez going out of bounds, I think could have gone either way, but come one the guy was clearly going “out of bounds” again wtf?

I was very impressed with Pelini’s fire and enthusiasm, he looked like a crazed manic sometimes (I’m one of those that hate that even keeled personality of Richts, show some freak’n enthusiasm for once, other than waving ur arms like a condor!)

All in all I know you guys would have to agree it was a good game; yea the D was sloppy on both sides, but it wasn’t a game that put u to sleep for either teams supporters.

Good luck next year Huskers, I think it would be cool to see you guys in Pasadena next year and make it an all “RED” affair.

Oh and for the record, I for one don’t think the SEC is the best conference in the world for all time, everything goes in cycles, and for now the SEC is taking its turn. It won’t be long before BIG 12, PAC 12, BIG 10 or ACC get there turn at dominating for a while, no one stays on top forever…

Later ya’ll!

For as talented as the SEC is, their fans just simply don't know football.

None of them ran the option.

The option: you do not know what it is.

Let's have a contest before the game between the players.

Georgia players: what is the ratio of circumference of a circle to a diameter? ( we ain't talkin apple pi neither)hint hint

Nebraska players: How many sec players would pass Big 10 entrance exams, Based on relative intelligence below the mason-Dixon line? Or can Bubba sign his own name? Your choice.....

Nebraska players please extrapolate in line graph please......

Who wins?

Which is the proper spelling for the plural form of the common term for the subspecies Canis lupus familiaris: A) Dawgs B) Dogs

Nope...we don't know football..at least we don't understand football the way the Big10 plays it...we do understand football the way the SEC plays it.

Nope...we understand it as a difference between the "option" and the "spread option."

Nebraska players, please turn in your 40 times along with your shuttle times. Well now, UGA grades/entrance requirements ain't exactly Harvard or Yale, but I reckon being ranked as 67th academically in the nation is not terrible...since Nebraska is ranked 101st.

http://colleges.usnews.rankingsandreviews.com/best-colleges/rankings/national-universities/spp%2B50/page+3

Relax it was just some good natured ribbing, and we are talking about athletes not the university as a whole. There's not much of an argument in that since Nebraska leads the nation in Academic All Americans. I've always had respect for Georgia, they are probably the classiest of the big boys in the SEC. As for those 40 times, you did watch the game didn't you? Pretty sure our guys were step for step with yours most of the game, it just came down to talent and execution. Something we've been lacking all year long.

The SEC doesn't play football any different than the B1G, Big 12, or the PAC 12. You just have the advantage of picking from the cream of the crop in higher population centers with a more pleasant climate. That's your advantage over the B1G and some of the Big 12.

I don't know what you're talking about with the option. There are many variations of it and just about every team has it in the play book. I know you didn't say this, but to claim that it doesn't work in the SEC is either ridiculously ignorant or you're a complete fool. The option works at every level of football in some form or another. RGIII and Cam Newton (to some extent) have proved that the past 2 years.

Yup, just what I, and my friends had feared happened…

The NU offence and Defense showed up with a bigger chip than the UGA team. And it definitely looked like our NFL laden Defense had $$ in their eyes for three quarters, or our DC finally woke up, and decided to Coach his players.

I don’t know how many players you guys have that may jump to the NFL; but there is no reason I see, that NU won’t be a top 10 team next year.

I do think there were a few questionable calls that went against NU that effected the game; the intentional grounding penalty (are you kidding me? Everyone saw the RB get tangled up and fall, he was “in the area” so wtf?) oh and the borderline hit on Martinez going out of bounds, I think could have gone either way, but come one the guy was clearly going “out of bounds” again wtf?

I was very impressed with Pelini’s fire and enthusiasm, he looked like a crazed manic sometimes (I’m one of those that hate that even keeled personality of Richts, show some freak’n enthusiasm for once, other than waving ur arms like a condor!)

All in all I know you guys would have to agree it was a good game; yea the D was sloppy on both sides, but it wasn’t a game that put u to sleep for either teams supporters.

Good luck next year Huskers, I think it would be cool to see you guys in Pasadena next year and make it an all “RED” affair.

Oh and for the record, I for one don’t think the SEC is the best conference in the world for all time, everything goes in cycles, and for now the SEC is taking its turn. It won’t be long before BIG 12, PAC 12, BIG 10 or ACC get there turn at dominating for a while, no one stays on top forever…

Later ya’ll!

I appreciate people like you! Thanks for the input. I hope we get to play y'all again in the future. Your coach (as I've said numerous times!) is a class act. Your kids are good football players and it was a fun game. Our boys played with heart and we DO have a good coach who is passionate about football and whose kids would walk on fire for. (Too bad some on this board don't realize that!) You're welcomed any time here. It would be fun to play y'all in Lincoln sometime. Maybe that will happen in the future. Would love to play you folks in the Rose Bowl too! Take care and have a Happy 2013.