Taylor Martinez comment

UGA_X

One thing is for sure... you don't want your backup center getting neckfcked on every snap by Kwame Geathers. Your starting Center is out.

NT Kwame Geathers: http://www.georgiado...ers_647005.html

How is your backup center? The coach's nephew is also expected to deliver some snaps. How is that going to work out in the Diamond Formation?

Honestly, our starting center was never expected to be the starter. He actually switched to and got time at DT for a while last year, so he has been a pleasant surprise for us. The backup center (the one who had the flu the other day) Pensick is actually a solid player, and I don't expect much if any of a drop-off at the C position.

Regardless, Georgia's D is a talented group, and it will be a good challenge for our offense.

also, deeprig9, you probably will only see us use the diamond formation once or twice the entire game. I always wonder why because we always gain good yardage on it, but that's just the way it is. There are just so many options for an offense to run out of that formation when you have a backfield that is full of talent, and it stresses a defense in a lot of different ways if used effectively.

................... .... . . . . . . . RB

....................... . . . . .RB QB RB

........................TE OL OL C OL OL TE

....................................SQUIRREL

..........................DT . . . NT . . DT . OLB

................CB . . OLB . . ILB . ILB ... . . . . . CB

........................................ . . . . . . . . . SS

......................... FS

Griswalds' Christmas Vacation Tree Defense

• Fire 1

also, deeprig9, you probably will only see us use the diamond formation once or twice the entire game. I always wonder why because we always gain good yardage on it, but that's just the way it is. There are just so many options for an offense to run out of that formation when you have a backfield that is full of talent, and it stresses a defense in a lot of different ways if used effectively.

The option stuff with lots of talent in the backfield does work....

In the ACC, MAC, and at Georgia Southern.

The option doesn't work well when the defense is just as fast as the running backs. That's why the option and no-huddle types of offenses have never worked well in the SEC. Defenses are too fast.

The option stuff with lots of talent in the backfield does work....

In the ACC, MAC, and at Georgia Southern.

The option doesn't work well when the defense is just as fast as the running backs. That's why the option and no-huddle types of offenses have never worked well in the SEC. Defenses are too fast.

Chris Leak, Percy Harvin, Tim Tebow, and Urban Meyer beg to differ. As does Cam Newton.

Don't listen to the fans on these boards, UGA fans. It makes me sick how childish the majority of Huskers fans are on this site with their comments. I can hardly venture on this site because it is sifting through crap dogging other teams and their fans. Unfortunately it's really the only board for my team and so it's my news source. Just know it isn't reflected in the general fan base.

speaking of dogging teams and their fans..... :rolleyes:

Please comment directly on the matchup between NT and C.

That is what I'm getting at. Should I start a new topic?

Geathers doesn't have the conditioning to play the whole game at nose. The backup, Thornton, is too small to be a traditional NT in a 3-4. UGA can put in 2 DT's and run some 4-3, but those guys were used in less than a quarter of the snaps this year.

Geathers doesn't have the conditioning to play the whole game at nose. The backup, Thornton, is too small to be a traditional NT in a 3-4. UGA can put in 2 DT's and run some 4-3, but those guys were used in less than a quarter of the snaps this year.

3 and out, you don't need conditioning. But he does have it, and every word out of your mouth is pure bullsh#t. He's a junior, been busting his ass and playing snaps for 3 years. Take your bullsh#t back to the Columbia asbestos factory. If you goatee nickleback m-f'rs spent half as much time improving your football tradition as you did trolling Georgia fans, you might have a program that you can be proud of. As it stands now, you have nothing to be proud of, just heckling nearby programs on the internet. Never been there, and sure as hell not acting like you have.

Go stand on the corner with a bucket and collect donations for Lattimore's bionic knee. Start another rumor on Rivals about how awesome Clowney is going to be at tail back. Throw another kingfish in the frying pan.