Hudl 2013 Nebraska Recruiting

I like using Hudl as well. When I first learn of a new prospective recruit I don't mind looking at the highlight tapes, but I prefer to find game tapes....even if they are short clips. Doing that provides better insight into the weaknesses and strengths of the recruit.

Good call, Welcome to the site.

Thanks. I'm a life long Nebraska fan. They were always on TV in the 90s but then in the early to late 2000s they were almost never on TV in Wisconsin. Now I get to watch every game!

• 3 weeks later...

Awesome little site that puts some of the 2013 recruits highlight videos in the same place. Gregorys video gives me goosebumps, we should all be jacked to have snagged this guy....and he can play 3 years.

http://www.hudl.com/2013/nebraska/

Right there with you on Gregory, his video literally gave me chills! And as for Terrell Newby, what does it take to get 5 stars these days!?!? The speed and quickness he showed in that video is off the charts. The other recruits looked great too, but man these two guys really stood out to me. Thank you for the link these videos have me even more excited about this recruiting class!