Jerry Jones proclaims big changes

HANC

Crap...... I was hoping that he actually knew something.....probably just one of those cases where a former player of a great team doesn't want another team to equal the success, so he automatically makes a case "against" them. I hope he is right, but sounds like you are very familar with the situation.

I guess my only hopes of Cowboys sucking is back on Romo...ha

California carefree attitude? What in the world does that mean? That carefree California attitude beat our Huskers out at the Rose Bowl this past September, I was there in person to see it. I seem to remember a guy named Montana that was like that too...leave that California crap out of it. I personally like Romo. As far as I know, he is a good guy, is a good teammate, works hard, and threw for 4900 yards this year. Put a better team in front of him and he'll be fine.

California carefree attitude? What in the world does that mean? That carefree California attitude beat our Huskers out at the Rose Bowl this past September, I was there in person to see it. I seem to remember a guy named Montana that was like that too...leave that California crap out of it. I personally like Romo. As far as I know, he is a good guy, is a good teammate, works hard, and threw for 4900 yards this year. Put a better team in front of him and he'll be fine.

BS! Romo chokes in big games. it happens year after year. He's only won 1 playoff game and that was against a division opponent. Throwing up stats is useless. The better qb's make do with what they got and figure out how to win. Romo can't.

BS! Romo chokes in big games. it happens year after year. He's only won 1 playoff game and that was against a division opponent. Throwing up stats is useless. The better qb's make do with what they got and figure out how to win. Romo can't.

Give him a line so he isn't watching out for his life. If the defense was half as healthy as it was this year they would have won the division and this topic wouldn't even be up. The only real thing of merit that Dallas could do would be for Jerry to fire GM Jerry. That is the only thing that will help.

I didn't think firing Ryan was necessary, but Jerry's more than made up for it by hiring Kiffin and Marinelli. Home run hires, as far as I'm concerned.

As long as they serve PRUNES at Valley Ranch, Monte should be ok.... Another year of two and he will have to use a 'rascal' to get around or carry one of those "life alert" bracelets so if he falls.

- seriously though, I think both hires were great and I hate it, cause the Cowboys got a little better.

• 2 months later...