MICHIGAN BABY!!!

1. We have made a habit of making bad QB's look good, and Henne is much better than TAte

i def think that tate is a much better qb... imo henne has way more options around him...

does anyone know wat type of defense mich plays mostly... zone or man, cause i am hopin a good dose of zone so the huskers can run those crossing routes!!!

I totally agree. Tate seems to make things happen. He seems much more mobile and is much more physical. Henne seems to make more mental mistakes.

Drew Tate is far better than Henne, as Iowas running game is better than Michigans.

Nebraska will play Michigan in Alamo Bowl

12/4/2005, 7:41 p.m. ET

The Associated Press

LINCOLN, Neb. (AP) — When Nebraska takes on 20th-ranked Michigan in the Alamo Bowl, the Cornhuskers will be visiting a familiar venue that holds pleasant memories.

The Dec. 28 game in San Antonio will mark the fifth time in nine years that the Huskers have played in the Alamodome.

The Huskers are 4-0 there, winning two Big 12 championship games and two bowl games.

Drew Tate is far better than Henne, as Iowas running game is better than Michigans.

with michael hart i think michigan is MUCH better at the run than iowa... their numbers might be alil off cause hart was hurt alil throughout the season, but i believe he is healthy come game time, and he is a beast wen healthy

Okay, I probably was wrong when I said that Henne is better than Tate.... I do believe that Henne, although only a sophomore, will be one of the better qb's that we have faced...... With Iowa's running game not being up to par, Tate has carried that team.

Henne is very good, though.....His mental mistakes have come vs BCS teams that can make anyone make mistakes, especially a sophomore..... He is already is the #6 passer in school history as a sophomore, and I believe a few good QB's have played there. ;)

Hart is better than any back or trio of backs than Iowa can present..... His numbers have not been great because of injury...... When he is healthy, and he will be come Dec. 28., he is extremely tough..... probably best back NU will have faced, besides Petersen..... ;)

Their power, and the fact that they are versatile scares me a ton......

Defensively, they are always toucgh, and this year is no exception....

NU has their hands full, but I wouldn't want it any other way (except for us to play Iowa)

from wat i was seein on the michigan boards, they are pissed cause the outback took iowa over them and there were so many people on there that were sayin things like... i dont want to play nebraska, it will be too easy and stufff like that. they did say they respect the program and everything... and they seem to have a lot of people already talkin bout goin to the game

As a Michigan fan there really is no reason for us to get excited over this Bowl game. I'm not disrespecting NU's program at all, but Michigan has played a half-dozen teams this year already better, at least with quality of wins, than NU. This matchup was needed 8 years ago, not now. Michigan has a young team and will be slightly embarassed to be playing in a non-New Year's Bowl game. I fully expect them to annihilate the Huskers.