SIGNED DE Ernest Suttles

Red Reign on HuskerMax and several others were talking about Brandon Cavanaugh, aka Kid Nickels, aka FLU, aka Baton Rouge Husker. Obviously they have spent some time over here, but they say they are all one and the same. And apparently he even has a vote within the media polls because he was at one time given a UNL credential. That is what is being posted. Not sure if 100% true. Apparently he has been a quasi Husker journalist for a long time.

Pretty sure someone hinted at Flu being Cavanaugh but was corrected by another poster saying Cavanaugh use to be blankman71 or whatever. I remember under Flu's profile there was a link to a blog about "Douche Bag Husker Fans Outside Nebraska" and there was an article about Brian (I think) Fluharty (I think) and this guy lived in Louisiana... so no, not the same person.

Red Reign on HuskerMax and several others were talking about Brandon Cavanaugh, aka Kid Nickels, aka FLU, aka Baton Rouge Husker. Obviously they have spent some time over here, but they say they are all one and the same. And apparently he even has a vote within the media polls because he was at one time given a UNL credential. That is what is being posted. Not sure if 100% true. Apparently he has been a quasi Husker journalist for a long time.

Pretty sure someone hinted at Flu being Cavanaugh but was corrected by another poster saying Cavanaugh use to be blankman71 or whatever. I remember under Flu's profile there was a link to a blog about "Douche Bag Husker Fans Outside Nebraska" and there was an article about Brian (I think) Fluharty (I think) and this guy lived in Louisiana... so no, not the same person.

Ha Ha. I went back and re-read it. You are right. Someone asked if Cavanaugh used to post there as Kid Nickels and the reply was to give Cavanaugh at least a little more credit than that. Ha ha. I got a little mixed up. Must have been drunk that night. :) Sorry for the confusion. None the less, I can't believe that guys like this get a vote for the All-American teams (if it is in-fact true).

Ha Ha. I went back and re-read it. You are right. Someone asked if Cavanaugh used to post there as Kid Nickels and the reply was to give Cavanaugh at least a little more credit than that. Ha ha. I got a little mixed up. Must have been drunk that night. :) Sorry for the confusion. None the less, I can't believe that guys like this get a vote for the All-American teams (if it is in-fact true).

Hey, I was right first!!!!

tumblr_ly6rvhx9AY1r7vxd0o1_400.gif

Hey, I was right first!!!!

tumblr_ly6rvhx9AY1r7vxd0o1_400.gif

Ha Ha you were. I will never doubt you again.

Since I already bumped this thread to the top of the page on more time (sorry it will be the last) I might as well ask.

I disagree. Although he is not always my favorite, at least he is supportive towards Nebraska rather than the constant negativity that Cavanaugh spews.

FLU is that you?

:confucius I am the opposite of him. Wasn't he always negative? I was just saying that while Red Reign can sometimes be exasperating, I find him much more bearable than Cavanaugh. That's all. :) I prefer it when people err on the side of positivity, unless it is unjustified.

Since I already bumped this thread to the top of the page on more time (sorry it will be the last) I might as well ask.

I disagree. Although he is not always my favorite, at least he is supportive towards Nebraska rather than the constant negativity that Cavanaugh spews.

FLU is that you?

:confucius I am the opposite of him. Wasn't he always negative? I was just saying that while Red Reign can sometimes be exasperating, I find him much more bearable than Cavanaugh. That's all. :) I prefer it when people err on the side of positivity, unless it is unjustified.

Oh I thought you were referring to FLU being better than Cavanaugh. My bad. Plus I saw it was your first post and put 2 and 2 together. But i'm not so good at math. :) I agree about Red Reign. Don't mind him so much. Very supportive and works hard to get information out to people. Sure he takes from a lot of other sites, but I think most people do.

And Haspula I definitely don't have an account at HM. I just have no life and when I run out of info here I have to do whatever it takes to get my fix :) HuskerBoard is the beez neez.

FLU is that you?

Oh I thought you were referring to FLU being better than Cavanaugh. My bad. Plus I saw it was your first post and put 2 and 2 together. But i'm not so good at math. :) I agree about Red Reign. Don't mind him so much. Very supportive and works hard to get information out to people. Sure he takes from a lot of other sites, but I think most people do.

And Haspula I definitely don't have an account at HM. I just have no life and when I run out of info here I have to do whatever it takes to get my fix :) HuskerBoard is the beez neez.

In regards to RR, it's one thing to be positive, it's another thing to say EVERY recruit is going to be N. And if someone gives an honest assessment that is in opposition to his view, he and his cult like following will destroy you over there. I think EZ-E, aspeed, PC are supportive of the program, but they provide real information of where a recruit is thinking, not just thinking EVERYONE we offer is N.

Or take the McWilson and Walker drama last week. Someone would start a thread saying they are looking elsewhere and he would call them out and say "don't look too much into this, it is just troll season, they aren't going anywhere." He said that over and over up until they both committed to other schools. Does he apologize to the person who he berated for providing info to the board? Or if a recruit not committed to us is reported leaning towards another school and not Nebraska and someone posts a rivals quote, he will say "Wildcat Illustrated is just trying to sell subscriptions." And the next day that recruit will commit to the Wildcats. The guy is wrong about 85% of everything he posts and the 15% he is right about is stolen from here.

And RR doesn't work hard to provide info, he comes to Huskerboard, he clicks on the recruits name, see what the main recruiting guys on this board have to say about someone and he will start a thread saying "Rumblings are Ernest Suttles might be flipping from ISU to NU." And pretends like he has an insider source, when up until 45 seconds before he read it on here, he had never heard of Suttles. And people over there literally start threads every 2 weeks thanking RR for his godlike info and think he is legitimately friends with Bo because he gets all this "insider" info.

• Fire 1