SIGNED DE Ernest Suttles

Since I already bumped this thread to the top of the page on more time (sorry it will be the last) I might as well ask.

I disagree. Although he is not always my favorite, at least he is supportive towards Nebraska rather than the constant negativity that Cavanaugh spews.

FLU is that you?

:confucius I am the opposite of him. Wasn't he always negative? I was just saying that while Red Reign can sometimes be exasperating, I find him much more bearable than Cavanaugh. That's all. :) I prefer it when people err on the side of positivity, unless it is unjustified.

Oh I thought you were referring to FLU being better than Cavanaugh. My bad. Plus I saw it was your first post and put 2 and 2 together. But i'm not so good at math. :) I agree about Red Reign. Don't mind him so much. Very supportive and works hard to get information out to people. Sure he takes from a lot of other sites, but I think most people do.

And Haspula I definitely don't have an account at HM. I just have no life and when I run out of info here I have to do whatever it takes to get my fix :) HuskerBoard is the beez neez.

In regards to RR, it's one thing to be positive, it's another thing to say EVERY recruit is going to be N. And if someone gives an honest assessment that is in opposition to his view, he and his cult like following will destroy you over there. I think EZ-E, aspeed, PC are supportive of the program, but they provide real information of where a recruit is thinking, not just thinking EVERYONE we offer is N.

Or take the McWilson and Walker drama last week. Someone would start a thread saying they are looking elsewhere and he would call them out and say "don't look too much into this, it is just troll season, they aren't going anywhere." He said that over and over up until they both committed to other schools. Does he apologize to the person who he berated for providing info to the board? Or if a recruit not committed to us is reported leaning towards another school and not Nebraska and someone posts a rivals quote, he will say "Wildcat Illustrated is just trying to sell subscriptions." And the next day that recruit will commit to the Wildcats. The guy is wrong about 85% of everything he posts and the 15% he is right about is stolen from here.

And RR doesn't work hard to provide info, he comes to Huskerboard, he clicks on the recruits name, see what the main recruiting guys on this board have to say about someone and he will start a thread saying "Rumblings are Ernest Suttles might be flipping from ISU to NU." And pretends like he has an insider source, when up until 45 seconds before he read it on here, he had never heard of Suttles. And people over there literally start threads every 2 weeks thanking RR for his godlike info and think he is legitimately friends with Bo because he gets all this "insider" info.

I'm glad I found this site first.

Has anyone every put him on blast for this?

I've actually have never really visited that site. The time I did I couldn't believe that they try and make you pay for that. I actually found out this year that we tailgate right next to them

TURF WAR!

As soon as I read this, this is what I pictured:

anchorman_characters-10621.jpg

I've actually have never really visited that site. The time I did I couldn't believe that they try and make you pay for that. I actually found out this year that we tailgate right next to them

TURF WAR!

Lol EZ would be Ron... No touching of the hair or face.

TURF WAR!

Lol EZ would be Ron... No touching of the hair or face.

And if we had to take Hedley with us, he'd be Brick Tamland.

• Fire 1

I disagree with some of what you posted ObamaRocks. Even the guys who post great info here only a small amount of it actually comes directly from a source or someone in the know. Most free info that is out there comes from a paysite and then gets passed around all over. I do agree that RR has no insider knowledge though and he definitely doesn't discourage people from thinking he does. I have never seen him come out and say that he does however. And when I mention that he works hard I guess I am talking about the sheer volume that he posts. He is on the ball in putting up info there. That takes time. But I agree that there seems to be no room for disagreeing with his point of view over there. Kinda sad with all of the a$$ kissin goin on over there.

I disagree with some of what you posted ObamaRocks. Even the guys who post great info here only a small amount of it actually comes directly from a source or someone in the know. Most free info that is out there comes from a paysite and then gets passed around all over. I do agree that RR has no insider knowledge though and he definitely doesn't discourage people from thinking he does. I have never seen him come out and say that he does however. And when I mention that he works hard I guess I am talking about the sheer volume that he posts. He is on the ball in putting up info there. That takes time. But I agree that there seems to be no room for disagreeing with his point of view over there. Kinda sad with all of the a$$ kissin goin on over there.

Yes but people on here use their own money to have access to those sites and pass the information along. RR sounds like he just cherry picks all the info from here for free and claims it as his own.

Yeah, it's not worth arguing over. He does post a lot of stuff. But he will often re-post exact same words from guys on that board and claims it as his own despite the information literally being four posts above. It's like nothing can be taken as fact UNTIL RR approves of its accuracy. And he checks the accuracy by coming over to Huskerboard and seeing what EZ-E has to say about a given recruit.

Yeah, it's not worth arguing over. He does post a lot of stuff. But he will often re-post exact same words from guys on that board and claims it as his own despite the information literally being four posts above. It's like nothing can be taken as fact UNTIL RR approves of its accuracy. And he checks the accuracy by coming over to Huskerboard and seeing what EZ-E has to say about a given recruit.

Ha Ha. Yeah, i've seen him do that quite a few times.