SIGNED DE Ernest Suttles

It's strange reading from an ISU fan that we are a middling program in a weak conference.

If this were true, which I do not believe, my only reply would be, "Hello Pot. I'm Kettle."

Considering we're trying to get over the hump to contend for National Championships and their just trying to get over the hump of winnining more than six games a year.

It's strange reading from an ISU fan that we are a middling program in a weak conference.

If this were true, which I do not believe, my only reply would be, "Hello Pot. I'm Kettle."

I don't think that we would have lost more than two games this year in the Big 12. Remembering who the Big 12 is as a conference, we wouldn't have had to worry about stopping the run, so our pass defense would have been good enough to compete for that conference title.

I don't think that we would have lost more than two games this year in the Big 12. Remembering who the Big 12 is as a conference, we wouldn't have had to worry about stopping the run, so our pass defense would have been good enough to compete for that conference title.

And we wouldn't have faced nearly as strong defenses all year.

While our defense has struggled in some B1G games the last two years I never watched a Big 12 team that I didn't think our defense would perform well against. I was trying to figure out if it was our defensive scheme or the players where we lacked. Hopefully we are getting the players for a defensive scheme to be competitive in every B1G game going forward.

I am half tempted to get on that ISU thread and start dropping some bitches.

Oh please do! To be completely honest, they actually have a few really good posters on there, but other than those 2 or 3 the rest are simply idiotic.

EZ, please do. Let us know when you do because I want to read.

To be honest, I don't like it when players commit, then decommit to commit to somewhere else. I would prefer that their word be good.

However, that isn't reality. These are 18 year old kids making important decisions in their lives. Look at any list in the country and I will guarantee you that it would be extremely rare that you find a school that hasn't had a player decommit from them or that they picked up a commit from another school.

Glad he is coming to Nebraska. Sucks for ISU but we have all been there before.

I am half tempted to get on that ISU thread and start dropping some bitches.

Oh please do! To be completely honest, they actually have a few really good posters on there, but other than those 2 or 3 the rest are simply idiotic.

EZ, please do. Let us know when you do because I want to read.

Do it, you have full support from everyone on huskerboard

The coaching staff's recruiting style has probably been brought up before. Suttles seemed to appreciate it.

http://journalstar.com/sports/huskers/recruiting/2013-football-recruits/recruiting-commitment-adds-to-position-of-need/article_b79f65bd-1189-52e6-b745-76e3866c238a.html

Defensive coordinator John Papuchis played the lead role in recruiting Suttles.

The recruit said he liked that Husker coaches didn’t overdo it when making the sell to come to Lincoln.

“There was no sugarcoating,” he said. “It was really, ‘Here it is and take it how you want it.’ You can always respect that in a person.”

On his visit, coaches told him of the opportunity that was there to make a difference early in his career.

“But in the end it’s up to me, and my work ethic when I go up to Nebraska this summer,” Suttles said. “That is my plan to be an immediate help. But that all relies on my shoulders.”