**** Official Hockey Thread **** (NHL & College)

walksalone

The blues have never been 4-0 ever. As a blues fan base, we are pretty skeptical. Although right now, the blues are playing pretty well.

If they keep it together, they're going to be a pain in the ass to everyone in the western conference, especially my Av's...

Your av's are playing pretty well right now. How is roy doing? Still going crazy?

We've got the Caps next, so it should be another test, but to have them beat the Bruins, in Boston, was a very positive sign...

If he keeps going a little crazy, but we win, I'll take it...

I do remember that, that is a filthy goal...

I hate Ovechkin.

I don't hate him as much as Crosby...

Sid the Kid, baby! Off to a hot start this year!! Though the Penguins couldn't get it done last night against Florida. Starting a rookie goaltender in the team's first road game does not usually bode well...

I'm looking forward to Thursdays Av's game with the Red Wings...

Norm, sorry to see your Blues take it on the chin... At least they didn't lose to a bunch of schlubs...

The worst part was I recorded it for when I got off work. Got a pizza and coke and then watched a stinker. The talk around here is still positive, but that game was not. Sharks really impressed me though.

I'm looking forward to Thursdays Av's game with the Red Wings...

Norm, sorry to see your Blues take it on the chin... At least they didn't lose to a bunch of schlubs...

The worst part was I recorded it for when I got off work. Got a pizza and coke and then watched a stinker. The talk around here is still positive, but that game was not. Sharks really impressed me though.

Yeah, I just saw the score, and I can imagine it was a REALLY tough watch... SJ is going to be good...

And for all the sh*t talking about hockey, the fighting, the violence, there is a inherent honor to the sport. The way after a playoff series where teams may have beaten the living hell out of each other for 7 games, leaving blood out on the ice, they'll meet at center ice to shake hands and congratulate the winners. And this is just another example...

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nhl-puck-daddy/maple-leafs-send-flowers-letter-family-25-season-195030229--nhl.html

Av's at 6-0 tied for the best start in history. Apparently Roy wasn't done setting NHL records when he retired as a netminder. Red Wings Thuursday baby. No better team to set the new record with. Maybe they'll bring Claud Lemieux back to get in a fight for old times sake.

If they bring Claude Lemieux, he needs to hit Kris Draper:)

I'm not complaining in the least, go Av's...