**** Official Hockey Thread **** (NHL & College)

walksalone

Looking forward to the Wild-Blackhawks game tonight. Hopefully Minnesota can keep some of the momentum going.

Agree on the first part, and could not disagree more on the second. GO HAWKS!

If I'm a 'Hawks fan, I'd much rather see the Wild than the Av's. The Av's only lost to the Hawks once in the regular season...

The playoffs are a different beast. Don't get me wrong I'm happy to see the Wild, but that is because we got home ice.

I think that this is going to be a quick series, 'Hawks in 5 maybe 6 if the Wild get lucky.

Wild Might get swept. Think that series with the Av's took everything had, and them some.

• Fire 1

I only got to listen to the first period of the Pens-Rangers on Friday and didn't get to see or listen to last night's game.

I did see some Rangers fans complaining about the playoff schedule.

Apparently there have only been two sets of back-to-back games so far and the Rangers were in both of them (games 6 & 7 against Philly and games 2 & 3 against the Pens).

That puts them at 5 games in 7 days. Also, the Pens-Rangers series is the only 2nd round series without a 2-day break.

Does seem a little odd that the schedules aren't set up so every series has a 2-day break and/or a set of back-to-back games

I only got to listen to the first period of the Pens-Rangers on Friday and didn't get to see or listen to last night's game.

Apparently there have only been two sets of back-to-back games so far and the Rangers were in both of them (games 6 & 7 against Philly and games 2 & 3 against the Pens).

That puts them at 5 games in 7 days. Also, the Pens-Rangers series is the only 2nd round series without a 2-day break.

Does seem a little odd that the schedules aren't set up so every series has a 2-day break and/or a set of back-to-back games

A lot of Rangers fans around here are pissed, and I can't say that I blame them...

A lot of Rangers fans around here are pissed, and I can't say that I blame them...

I know I am. It's still not an excuse for the lack toughness in the last 2 games, though.