**** Official Hockey Thread **** (NHL & College)

walksalone

Rangers force a game 6. This is the way they should have playing all along.

the picture is f'ing priceless...

I don't think they'll be able to maintain that though... I have been wrong before, but I just doubt it...

There done. Just nice to see them force an extra game, or two. :wasted

I saw this post late Friday night and was going to respond, but I got sidetracked. If anyone is capable of completely imploding and blowing a series lead, it's the Pittsburgh Penguins. I've had the misfortune of watching them fall apart in the playoffs the past handful of years. I wouldn't be surprised if the game tonight was a wacky 8-3 final score

Rangers force a game 6. This is the way they should have playing all along.

the picture is f'ing priceless...

I don't think they'll be able to maintain that though... I have been wrong before, but I just doubt it...

There done. Just nice to see them force an extra game, or two. :wasted

I saw this post late Friday night and was going to respond, but I got sidetracked. If anyone is capable of completely imploding and blowing a series lead, it's the Pittsburgh Penguins. I've had the misfortune of watching them fall apart in the playoffs the past handful of years. I wouldn't be surprised if the game tonight was a wacky 8-3 final score

With Fleury in goal, you really don't know what you're gonna get...

Well, some questionable no-calls there towards the end, but I don't think anything was getting past Lundqvist after that 1 goal.

Some serious issues in Pittsburgh. I don't see Disco Dan being back next year...

Heh, Keith Jones pretty much said exactly what I did! Stop stalking me, Keith!

Edited by GSG5545

Well, some questionable no-calls there towards the end, but I don't think anything was getting past Lundqvist after that 1 goal.

Some serious issues in Pittsburgh. I don't see Disco Dan being back next year...

Heh, Keith Jones pretty much said exactly what I did! Stop stalking me, Keith!

10173624_10202015226804503_8802556242379

With Fleury or Vokoun in goal, they'll never win the cup...

They are going to steam roll through the regular season, but at the end of the day, it's either going to be the Rangers, Bruins?

Its not Disco Dan. They had a chance to get Miller, and spit the bit...

They are going to steam roll through the regular season, but at the end of the day, it's either going to be the Rangers, Bruins?

But Dan's going to get the axe for it anyway. I don't know who they get for a coach, but they need an upgrade in goal. I think (from 20 seconds of research) that Miller will be an unrestricted free agent after this season. His cap hit is just as much as Fleury's too.

But Dan's going to get the axe for it anyway. I don't know who they get for a coach, but they need an upgrade in goal. I think (from 20 seconds of research) that Miller will be an unrestricted free agent after this season. His cap hit is just as much as Fleury's too.

I hear Torts is available. :laughpound