**** Official Hockey Thread **** (NHL & College)

walksalone

Calling that a trip, is a stretch...

I should of said he tripped, not was tripped. He definitely didn't have control.

It was close. It looked like the guy got a stick on his skate, but he didn't. I don't think there was any intent, and I'm not sure he could have avoided contact.

I should of said he tripped, not was tripped. He definitely didn't have control.

It was close. It looked like the guy got a stick on his skate, but he didn't. I don't think there was any intent, and I'm not sure he could have avoided contact.

If this would have happened to Lundquist, does he get fined or suspended?

If this would have happened to Lundquist, does he get fined or suspended?

Can't say for sure. A lot of this depends on who the player is. Krieder isn't a dirty player by nature, but you can see how this could be called into question. I still think he had no intent to harm Price.

Can't say for sure. A lot of this depends on who the player is. Krieder isn't a dirty player by nature, but you can see how this could be called into question. I still think he had no intent to harm Price.

If he hadn't gone in, "skates first", then it wouldn't be as big an issue...