**** Official Hockey Thread **** (NHL & College)

walksalone

The Rangers got out hit and out hustled. It's a grim morning here in the NY/NJ area.

The best team did win though. Through out that game the Kings beat the Rangers to pucks in the Rangers zone. The Kings held the play in the Rangers zone. It was just too much to put on the shoulders of Lundquist.

One of the dingus's I work with said, "and this is why the NHL doesn't want to the Rangers to win the cup"...

The Rangers got out hit and out hustled. It's a grim morning here in the NY/NJ area.

The best team did win though. Through out that game the Kings beat the Rangers to pucks in the Rangers zone. The Kings held the play in the Rangers zone. It was just too much to put on the shoulders of Lundquist.

One of the dingus's I work with said, "and this is why the NHL doesn't want to the Rangers to win the cup"...

The last 5 or 6 minutes of the 3rd period felt like LA was on an endless power play. The Rangers seemed to be playing not lose, instead of playing to win.

I watched 3rd quarter and two overtimes. Play-by-play telecast guy was kick ass performance.....bravo !! Non stop actions, exciting with no rest at all. I'm was shocked no PBP laryngitis voice.

I'm starting to develop ice hockey fan. I like fly-by replacement players, delayed penalties, disregard meaningless tic-tac penalties (refs), limited time outs, etc. The only thing, why icing penalty waved off when short handed team (power play) ? :dunno

Any chance to inaugurate UNL hockey team ?? Joined by Gophers, Badgers, Buckeyes, Wolverines, Spartans and Nittany Lions. I believe all sold-out arenas.

375px-TheBigChillattheBigHouse.JPG

I watched 3rd quarter and two overtimes. Play-by-play telecast guy was kick ass performance.....bravo !! Non stop actions, exciting with no rest at all. I'm was shocked no PBP laryngitis voice.

I'm starting to develop ice hockey fan. I like fly-by replacement players, delayed penalties, disregard meaningless tic-tac penalties (refs), limited time outs, etc. The only thing, why icing penalty waved off when short handed team (power play) ?

The play by play guy is "Doc" Emerick, hands down the best guy in the game.

Hockey is easily my favorite sport to watch, next to college football...