**** Official Hockey Thread **** (NHL & College)

walksalone

oh, FYI, for those of y'all that have the "NBCSports" channel, there's gonna be a good game on tonight at 7 EST, Philly vs Penguins...

i'd be willing to bet the farm that gloves are gonna get dropped at least once...

YES!!!

I only got to see the first period of that game, but it was freaking great...

oh, FYI, for those of y'all that have the "NBCSports" channel, there's gonna be a good game on tonight at 7 EST, Philly vs Penguins...

i'd be willing to bet the farm that gloves are gonna get dropped at least once...

YES!!!

2nd period was pretty boring. I felt like the Pens were starting to fall apart though. Flyers scored with 9 seconds left in the 2nd and then scored 18 seconds into the 3rd. I had to turn it off. Penguins just let the Flyers get into their heads. Pretty typical of the past couple years.

It'll be interesting to see how Chicago maintains if Hossa is out for an extended period of time. I don't think he'll be out that long, but you never know with head injuries.

That fricken thug Hansen. Hope the League takes him to the woodshed on this.

YES!!!

2nd period was pretty boring. I felt like the Pens were starting to fall apart though. Flyers scored with 9 seconds left in the 2nd and then scored 18 seconds into the 3rd. I had to turn it off. Penguins just let the Flyers get into their heads. Pretty typical of the past couple years.

Thats a bummer, the first 20 minutes of that game were freakin' solid...

It'll be interesting to see how Chicago maintains if Hossa is out for an extended period of time. I don't think he'll be out that long, but you never know with head injuries.

See, this brings up an interesting point... There are guys out there, like Hansen, that are known for crappy things like this.

Do you think anything should have happened to Cooke from the Pens, for what happened to Karlsson?

YES!!!

Thats a bummer, the first 20 minutes of that game were freakin' solid...

I turned it off and now it's been a damn goal fest. It's 5-4 with Philly on top with 4 mins left

See, this brings up an interesting point... There are guys out there, like Hansen, that are known for crappy things like this.

Do you think anything should have happened to Cooke from the Pens, for what happened to Karlsson?

I thought Cooke's was accidental. Part me thinking that is probably because I've never seen that actually happen. Hansen's was a straight up cheap shot. He looked him down and then attacked.

I turned it off and now it's been a damn goal fest. It's 5-4 with Philly on top with 4 mins left

Is the 3rd period better than the 2nd?

I turned it off at the end of the 2nd. There has been 5 goals combined in the 3rd. The Pens just tied it at 5 with 2 minutes left. I'm not watching because I'm a GD jinx

I thought Cooke's was accidental. Part me thinking that is probably because I've never seen that actually happen. Hansen's was a straight up cheap shot. He looked him down and then attacked.

Hansen will get a game, maybe two. Cooke's another known "thug", and I'm not so sure it wasn't unintentional.

I didn't see the Pens guy. As for Hansen, I am a Hossa fan. So I naturally think Hansen is the DEVIL for taking out Hossa.