2013 PGA Tour Discussion Thread

tschu

Sure did. I wasn't referring to your post with my initial one btw. But then you replied and I thought maybe you were one of those people who are yelling "choker!"

He missed a 10-footer and an 8-footer. He did not choke. He shot a 61.

Sure did. I wasn't referring to your post with my initial one btw. But then you replied and I thought maybe you were one of those people who are yelling "choker!"

He missed a 10-footer and an 8-footer. He did not choke. He shot a 61.

I just wish I would have gotten to watch the entire round. Only got to watch the back nine. I was shocked he missed the putt 15 because I think he was 27/27 from inside 10 feet before that. Just though he was playing so great it was bound to go in. Not a choke, just thought he had it.

To me, it's a compliment to say that he could have shot even better. Most guys can't shoot 61 on their best day. Loved the comment about Jack Nicklaus having a chance at 59 before the three-putted 17 and bogeyed 18. But 5 shots better than the field on the day and 7 shots better for the tournament is domination.