2013 PGA Tour Discussion Thread

tschu

I'd like to say I want more Jimenez just to see more of this:

but really it's to see shots like this:

Yeah, I had Jimenez on a fantasy golf team a couple years back. The guy is just freaky looking. But some of the shots he hits around the green are magical. :lol:

Poulter plays a four hole stretch in five under par to make a run.

Nice little run by Poulter. He made a ton of money today moving up 20 spots. He needs a couple more birds to contend.

That Mutual of Omaha logo on his shirt looks nice. I almost don't recognize him in normal looking clothes. :lol:

If Phil Mickelson and Ian Poulter don't like the hole location for the par-3 15th at Oak Hill in the final round of the PGA Championship, they might want to take it up with the fans.

After all, the fans are going to decide where to put the pin.

The PGA of America announced a contest called "PGA Championship Pick the Hole Location Challenge Hosted by Jack Nicklaus."

Fans can go to the PGA's website -- www.pga.com/pickthehole -- starting Tuesday, July 23 through Aug. 10 to vote for one of four options for the hole location. The idea is to educate fans on how a course setup affects strategy, show them the kind of information on hole locations the players are given each day and let them take part in their own way in the PGA Championship.

Full Article

That is so ridiculous

I thought it was pretty crazy as well. Then I saw there were four options which makes me think those were already the four locations for the four days so all they're really doing is choosing which one will be on Sunday.

Kind of a lame attempt to draw interest.