2013 PGA Tour Discussion Thread

tschu

Merion is just crushing these guys today. Pretty funny watching the best golfers on earth struggle around the course. :lol:

Especially Steve Stricker - one of the best ball strikers on tour - going OB then shanking an iron on the same hole. Ouch.

Yeah, I was hoping for Stricker going into Sunday. He stood a decent chance, still on the leaderboard thru Saturday. But Merian ate him up.

• 2 weeks later...

Must be a bad day:

PGA Tour rookie Dong-Hwan Lee is slowly slipping down the AT&T National leaderboard after his first two round left him in contention, and his frustration bubbled over on the 12th hole at Congressional Country Club. After his approach to the green went long, Lee reacted to a fan in the crowd, flipping his middle finger toward the gallery. Unfortunately for Lee, the gesture was caught by CBS’ cameras, and later replayed on television.

Link with video

• 3 weeks later...

Woods/Westwood pairing is awesome!

I think Tiger gets it done, gets the monkey off his back, and gets rolling in the next 2-3 years.

He's got it going. Take away a few stupid three-putts and he's winning this thing going away.

GMac said: "His iron play is impressive. I told him on 18, that was a clinic the last two days."