2013 PGA Tour Discussion Thread

tschu

Gaskins and Stevens were just talking about how badly Tiger was playing and how he has no chance of making the cut

And I was like, I remember my first US Open. He's got a fantastic chance to make the cut and really isn't out of the tournament at all...lots of guys have yet to play and the way the course is, wouldn't be surprised if E was the lead at the end of the day.

Gaskins and Stevens were just talking about how badly Tiger was playing and how he has no chance of making the cut

And I was like, I remember my first US Open. He's got a fantastic chance to make the cut and really isn't out of the tournament at all...lots of guys have yet to play and the way the course is, wouldn't be surprised if E was the lead at the end of the day.

Luke Donald is -3 with only seven holes left to play so he will probably be under par and Phil would have a chance but that's probably about it. If Tiger can even get down one more stroke to +2 he'll probably be in the top 20.

Luke Donald is -3 with only seven holes left to play so he will probably be under par and Phil would have a chance but that's probably about it. If Tiger can even get down one more stroke to +2 he'll probably be in the top 20.

Luke can't get to the clubhouse fast enough! He's hemorrhaging strokes

Wouldnt be surprised if Even par wins this! I'm gonna say -1 wins this.

Luke can't get to the clubhouse fast enough! He's hemorrhaging strokes

Apparently so. Unless Phil can keep it in red, even could lead going to the weekend.

I'm gonna throw Billy Horschel a frickin bone here! He did win in N.O. Earlier this year and won me $900. I'm gonna pick him to win with at -1 279.

Me picking my four fantasy players for the Open: I need someone cheap. This Horschel guy looks like he's played fairly well.

Me today: :w00t Leader in the clubhouse!

Tough course yesterday. Tiger ended up T-13 even staying at +3. +2 is T-10. Sounds like the course is at least as tough today and probably tougher. Might be whoever can shoot 70 and not 73 today.