Veii a safety valve?

With the new chance of this "explosion" does anyone think that Veii will only be let in if we miss on the big surprise commit(s)? He hasn't stopped talking about N since he got his offer, and is waiting all the way till NSD to announce.....just seems like maybe we are hanging around to see about something. BTW I am not saying I don't think Veii is worthy, I think he would be a nice pickup. These tweets from the coaches just have me thinking..

The kid ran a legit 4.3 at a Maryland camp last summer. You can't coach that asset. Good feet and hips. Fearless through contract when tackling. Things you look for in a DB prospect.

Remember the crapfest following Leroy Alexander committing last year??? Wow, he was arguably one of the top newcomers least fall according to multiple coaches from both sides of the ball. Maybe they know a thing our two when it comes to evaluating kids????

• Fire 1

Is it valve or value? Either way, I would assume the answer is yes. I will say that these coaches have found a few gems in 2-3 star players so if they are good with it, then so am I.

You're right, my bad. I'll change it to "valve".

I wasn't trying to be a grammar nazi. The funny thing was that I think the answer was yes in that he could be a safety valve and also a safe value pick.

Is it valve or value? Either way, I would assume the answer is yes. I will say that these coaches have found a few gems in 2-3 star players so if they are good with it, then so am I.

You're right, my bad. I'll change it to "valve".

I wasn't trying to be a grammar nazi. The funny thing was that I think the answer was yes in that he could be a safety valve and also a safe value pick.

It's cool, didn't think your were trying to be. We're all good.