New Staff Addition

Lil' Red

looks like he was a "quality control coach for offense" while at ku. idk for sure what that means, but if it helps with dumb false starts and helps the huskers with fumble and dumb turnovers then im all for it!

Pretty sure that's what Zac Taylor was classified as at aTm, and he was basically a QB coach like Ganz. Just a guess but is he hear to fill Marrow's position with the tight ends?

looks like he was a "quality control coach for offense" while at ku. idk for sure what that means, but if it helps with dumb false starts and helps the huskers with fumble and dumb turnovers then im all for it!

Pretty sure that's what Zac Taylor was classified as at aTm, and he was basically a QB coach like Ganz. Just a guess but is he hear to fill Marrow's position with the tight ends?

ahh i see, thanks for clearing that up, hopefully he can come in and fill Marrow's shoes well

ahh i see, thanks for clearing that up, hopefully he can come in and fill Marrow's shoes well

What do you mean? Like assist in luring potential recruits away? :)

Kansas recruits? No thanks

Kansas recruits? No thanks

Not sure if you've looked at 2014 Kansas recruits.

I have, but the top recruits in the state we are already going after, but the recruits that KU is going after but we aren't would be 2 and low 3-star recruits, so pass. Maybe saying KU recruits would have been clearer.

What the what?

Just because we are going after recruits doesn't mean we couldn't use all of the help we can get getting them to commit.

I have, but the top recruits in the state we are already going after, but the recruits that KU is going after but we aren't would be 2 and low 3-star recruits, so pass. Maybe saying KU recruits would have been clearer.

What the what?

Top players in Kansas = Nebraska is already recruiting them

Players only KU is recruiting = 2-3 stars

So bringing in this guy won't have the same effect on recruiting as Kentucky bringing in Marrow