White Men Can Jump - Westerkamp Ed.

QMany

Call this a bold prediction, but I think Westerkamp goes down as the best receiver we've ever had. Watching his high school film, you see he has everything you look for in a receiver. He has the look of a savvy NFL vet in the way he runs routes and catches the ball. Not to mention he has plenty of athleticism too.

I love VV's reaction

Is that him that hands the camera off? Looks like a big dude. Although I pictured him a bit taller..

It's his YouTube account, so I just assumed.

No, I know. I agree. But, assuming that's him... If Mr. Westerkamp is 6'0, I'd question VV being 6'3.

I'm not so sure he handed the camera off at all. The same guy is hysterical throughout the whole thing and that voice seems to be coming from behind the camera the whole time.

Allow me to reiterate.

The video was uploaded by Vincent Valentine.

The guy taking the video is yelling/laughing hysterically the entire time after the dunk.

This leads me to believe that VV is the one who sounds hilarious.

I hope this clears things up.

Anyways, getting back on point, Westerkamp looks like he's going to be an impact player almost immediately. He's got the size, the skill set, and obviously the hops to be successful at WR. Didn't he break the Illinois receiving record or something like that his senior year? I don't know the exact statistic, so someone help me out on that one.

Quincy, Kenny, Jamal, AND Jordan at WR next year?

tumblr_llxlheRSgV1qii6tmo1_400.gif