Trev Alberts, Eric Crouch and Tommie Frazier make the 2013 College Football Hall of Fame ballot

I know no one reads it, but Bleacher Report had a very nice article on Tommy,, how he should have been in the first year, year four now and they think he should make it hands down. They mentioned reasons he might not be in, but shot them all down. Great to see them give him the credit he deserves. Hopefully this year he will make. Must be some real problems if Pace is not in yet. Maybe it depends on how much the athlete is promoted for it. Sure hope not.

Trev Alberts was our speaking invitee to the NE Kansas Huskers a couple of weeks ago. His story about getting into football late in middle school and playing on a team of 27 kids in small town Iowa is great. This HOF honor would cap an illustrious college career at Nebraska. He is passionate, articulate, and gives Coach Osborne high praise both as a coach and as a life mentor.

• 1 month later...

Here is the official ballot (82 candidates), and a HOF prediction: Hope these guys are right :corndance

http://www.picksixpr...ame-ballot.html

Do you agree with that list? What would be your 12 votes?

There's certain guys I wouldn't give them on of my 12 votes even if they were only 10 players to choose from. But the obvious for me would be Orlando Pace, Tommie Frazier, Trev Alberts, Tony Boselli, Ron Dayne, & William Fuller.....everyone else I would have to give more thought to due to lack of knowledge of their career or not thinking their career is all that great.