Harvey Perlman Head of BCS Playoff Committee

He's been a major player in the BCS for quite sometime. Sad really. The good ol' boys need to just let it die, or get on with it's next evolution.

Ummm he is in charge of the new BCS playoff committee it says

Yes, I read that. He's also been a part of the BCS for awhile and a major opponent of the playoff system or anything that's not the BCS/bowl format. I just think Harvey and his gang are holding cfb back.

He's been a major player in the BCS for quite sometime. Sad really. The good ol' boys need to just let it die, or get on with it's next evolution.

Ummm he is in charge of the new BCS playoff committee it says

Yes, I read that. He's also been a part of the BCS for awhile and a major opponent of the playoff system or anything that's not the BCS/bowl format. I just think Harvey and his gang are holding cfb back.

Well he is in charge of playoffs and moving forward. I support Harvey fully

That's fine that's your prerogative. I'm just not really inclined to throw my full support behind someone who was seemingly dragged kicking and screaming into the situation and will now be in charge of overseeing it's structure.

That's fine that's your prerogative. I'm just not really inclined to throw my full support behind someone who was seemingly dragged kicking and screaming into the situation and will now be in charge of overseeing it's structure.

On the flip side of that, at least you'll know that he is not going in with rose colored glasses to start like with the BCS where they constantly said that the BCS is a proven formula eventhough it never really was.

On the flip side of that though is you have a guy that was pessimstic from the start so now he could hate every idea that comes along just to prove that his way of thinking from before was superior.