Nexus

Player: DeAndre Scott

Hometown: Philadelphia, PA

School: Imhotep Institute Charter

Position: S

Height: 5'10"

Weight: 180

40 time:

Offers: Arizona, Arizona State, Ball State, Boston College, Illinois, Kansas, Maryland, Massachusetts, Miami, Nebraska, Penn State, Pittsburgh, Rutgers, South Carolina, Temple, Tennessee, Texas, Toledo, UCF, Villanova, Virginia, West Virginia

Twitter

Rivals: :star :star :star

247: :star :star :star

Scout: :star :star :star

ESPN:

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Something must have really gone south between him West Virginia. He was talking them up pretty less than three weeks ago and now they don't appear to be finalists. Even the West Virginia beat writers are basically bashing him.

Says UCF, AZ St. and Temple are other likely visits. Looking to be here Sept. 21 (SD St.).

Something must have really gone south between him West Virginia. He was talking them up pretty less than three weeks ago and now they don't appear to be finalists. Even the West Virginia beat writers are basically bashing him.

Says UCF, AZ St. and Temple are other likely visits. Looking to be here Sept. 21 (SD St.).

When using West Virginia and pretty in the same statement, you must use the phrase "Purdy". I think it's in the Constitution somewhere.

• Fire 1

When using West Virginia and pretty in the same statement, you must use the phrase "Purdy". I think it's in the Constitution somewhere.

I think that there was a "good" in my brain that didn't make it to the interweb...

Why is he listed at safety? tough position to play when you're 5'8

247 and *cough* ESPN *cough* have him listed at safety so it was kind of 50/50 according to the "experts".

Yeah 5'9 troy polomalu sucks.

Bob sanders was pretty awful, too

Bob Sanders was good when he played. Unfortunately, he didn't play much.