Taylor Martinez - Quarterback, software developer

“There's not much to do in Nebraska, so you just start thinking of ways to make money.”

:xcuse

Give him a break he just learned about hunting a couple weeks ago.

Still...as the starting QB, why would you say things like this?

It just baffles me.

I can't imagine this wouldn't create major problems for the NCAA if others followed. You could have an app with just pictures, quotes or anything, and have fans "buy" the app. Players could easily make thousands at any major unversity. Nevertheless, pretty cool that Taylor did this. He's a motivated and smart guy.

“There's not much to do in Nebraska, so you just start thinking of ways to make money.”

It just baffles me.

I'm sure you've seen his interviews before...

It just baffles me.

I'm sure you've seen his interviews before...

Right, it *still* just baffles me.

Mostly I want to know how he "messes with the stock market"

I overheard him talking about this at lunch one day. I was eavesdropping from a table over. Something about a "Black equation", and how it's wrong and easy to take advantage of. The kid can't conduct an interview, but it seems like he's a freaking genius with this software/stock market stuff.

Mostly I want to know how he "messes with the stock market"

I overheard him talking about this at lunch one day. I was eavesdropping from a table over. Something about a "Black equation", and how it's wrong and easy to take advantage of. The kid can't conduct an interview, but it seems like he's a freaking genius with this software/stock market stuff.

I can relate to that. My wife was told by numerous upon tens and twenties of people that she was one of the best substitute teachers our school system had. She did it for 5 years. Applied for 4 full-time positions and never got a one, even with tremendous lists of all the right references. Was never given the full time job because she was told she didnt interview well.

She did NOT renew her teaching liscence,which wouldve required additional schooling at a high cost because evidently 5 years of full-time subbing is not the same as full-time teaching. We basically told to school system to piss off and she got a job at a local factory for just as good of money and benefits.

Sorry for the ramble but my point is that I agree with KJ. Taylor's interview and presser skill obviously do not tell his whole story. And, frankly, I could care less about interviews and pressers. Just do his job.