Next Seasons Roster

Last year, had we went 9-3 in out of conference play (maybe beat kent state) and had 3 more key wins (that close game against UW, MSU, and another close game like Illinois) in the regular season (total of 19-12/ 8-10conf record) then we would be in the ncaa tournament, probably 16th seed.

an at-large invite to the NCAA tournament never gets a 16 seed.

Yeah I would have guessed a possible 12ish seed

Serge could benefit the most from a redshirt, but I don't think he wants too. It's unfortunate as he really could use that year to get bigger, stronger, better conditioned and tougher. He should of done it this year. He has good skills just needs to get physical and aggressive. As it is he's at least 2 years away yet.

He redshirted this year did he not?

Serge could benefit the most from a redshirt, but I don't think he wants too. It's unfortunate as he really could use that year to get bigger, stronger, better conditioned and tougher. He should of done it this year. He has good skills just needs to get physical and aggressive. As it is he's at least 2 years away yet.

He did not

He did not

Yep just looked at the stats.. Played in 11 games.

We have 1 schollie for next year. Miles is not going to just grab a player to fill a spot. If he does not find the player that is going to help this team, he will save the schollie for next year. He has shown in the past that he is willing to lose games with what he has to build the program.

Or take the bodies and see who pans out and send others packing. Aka big boy roster management

Unless Sai T. (the other one we have an offer out) is really a special talent in Miles opinion, I hope he saves the scholarship (even if someone does transfer) so we have 2-3 next year.

I also hope that Parker doesn't transfer unless he really wants to. He could of easily turned his back on us last year when everyone was leaving, but he stuck by his word and by us. He did get off to a rough star this year, but he was a good offensive player in High School, so the potential may be there. I would like to see him redshirt since Biggs only has 2 years anyway so he'd still have an opportunity to make an impact.

Also has anyone heard if Biggs DUI case got settled? I wouldn't be surprised if he was suspended for a game or two of non-conference next season. Last I heard Miles was waiting until the case was settled before deciding the punishment.